Chapter 111

"We're not afraid Dream! Just because you've spent so long tormenting us, this doesn't mean we are afraid!" I yell, my voice echoing back to me.

"No. But I can tell that you are still afraid. Afraid to loose you friends, you're husband. Your family. This is where it ends Y/N. I'll bring you and Las Nevadas down to the ground." Dream laughs, sending shivers through my body.

"Over my dead body." I scowl at him which causes him to smirk more.

I look over at Wilbur who has a smirk on his face, blowing smoke from his lungs as he smokes his cigarette.

"That's the point Y/N. You'll. Be. Dead."

At this, Quackity clenches his fist, letting out an angry cry as he rushes towards the fight. The rest of us follow, our weapons raised as both sides rush towards each other.

Dream comes straight towards me, his axe in hand. I raise my sword, swinging it towards him but he easily dodges.

"Is that all you've got Y/N? Pathetic."

I yell, swinging back at him harder this time. I grit my teeth, slashing him on the thigh, rolling out of the way before he gets the chance to strike me.

"You've gotten better at fighting. Congratulations." Dream stands across from me.

I see him look behind me with a small smile. Suddenly, I'm sent flying back due to a TNT and firework explosion.

My head hits the hard floor and my vision blurs for a moment. I see a small patch of blood on the concrete which drips from my head.

But despite the pounding in my head, I stand back up.

"You really are a fighter." Dream laughs as he watches me struggle to stand up.

I wipe some of the blood from my head, picking up my sword. I look around to see everyone else engaged in the fight. All except Wilbur and Ranboo who stand far away from the fight.

"You're planning something... aren't you?" I ask, watching Dream cautiously.

"Ohhh... am I?"

He taunts me even more, trying to get under my skin. I look around to see if anyone needs help but they seem to be holding their own pretty well.

"Dream, you're a sick son of a bitch. You know that? There are teenagers, children and innocent people here who haven't done anything wrong. Why are you doing this?" I ask.

Dream rushes towards me, his axe raised but I block it. His face is inches away from mine as he looks at me with fire in his eyes.

"Because of power. It's always been power." He kicks me in the stomach but I don't fall.

I swing my sword to his face, cutting his cheek slightly. He swings his axe back towards me but it only catches my arm.

"You could have joined me Y/N."

I stop for a moment, watching Dream's every move. He walks around me in a full circle. Almost like a lion circling its prey.

"We could have been powerful." He adds.

I take another swing at Dream but he dodges it. He begins fighting back instantly. The cries of agony and determination around us acts as a horrific ambience.

I look at Quackity for a split second, watching as he fights against Antfrost.

But as I take my eyes off Dream, he manages to disarm me of my sword which is send clattering to the ground. Dream places his axe to my throat, holding me so I won't escape.

"Everyone stop!"

The fighting stops instantly as both sides of the war turn to face Dream who still has his axe to my throat.

"You fucking let Y/N go Dream! I swear I will kill you!" Quackity threatens.

"You can't kill me! Don't you get it? I'm unstoppable! A force not to be reckoned with!" Dream exclaims holding me tighter.

I struggle against his grip to try and free myself but I can tell there is no way out.

"Why don't you just kill me Dream? I'm right where you want me. So do it. Kill me." I snarl.

The faces of my friends and family drop. As the words leave my mouth, their hearts break. I make eye contact with Quackity who has tears in his eyes.

"Do it... KILL ME!!!"

The entirety of Las Nevadas goes dead silent. Not even Dream says anything for a moment. But that moment ends when he leans his lips next to my ear whispering quietly.

"I could. But it's more fun to mess with you."

Suddenly, Dream and the Eggpire throw ender pearls away from Las Nevadas, leaving.

Is that it? No. It can't be.

They wouldn't leave without a proper fight.

Quackity runs over to me, embracing me tight. I bury my face into his shoulder with my eyes shut tight.

"Thank fuck you're okay." He sighs and I do the same.

"Dada?"

A small voice calls out from the entrance to the casino. Michael looks at Tubbo who holds out his arms for Michael.

In the distance, I see Wilbir and Ranboo still on the hill. But as Wilbur and I make eye contact, he waves and whispers something to Ranboo.

Ranboo holds up some sort of device, looking guilty.

Then it all happens so quickly.

Ranboo presses the control button, hissing sounds coming from all around us. My heart drops, knowing what is about to come.

"RUN!"

We all try to run as fast as possible away from Las Nevadas but the short amount of time we have isn't enough.

The TNT below the ground explodes.

I feel myself being thrown into the air, closing my eyes tightly as I await my death.

Dad... I'm sorry that I never really appreciated you as much as I should have.

Tubbo, I'm sorry that you have been pushed to your limits. Life should have never treated you that way.

Technoblade... I... I'm sorry for all the betrayal and pain you have felt in your life. We should have stayed together. As a family. I forgive you.

Tommy. My brother. Despite all the hard times, you have held everyone together like glue. You're a fighter. I'm just sorry that you weren't living the normal seventeen year old life.

Finally...

My dearest husband Quackity. Words can't describe how much I love you. You are my world. My everything. If I could trade my life for yours, I would do so in a heartbeat. I love you endlessly.

I close my eyes, bracing myself for the impact. I hear the buildings around us crumble to the floor.

I hear screams of agony. The screams of my friends.

History repeats itself once more.