Chapter 69

After sneaking away from Las Nevadas, I make my way over to where Bad said the Banquet would be.

I make my way down the stairs, seeing a small amount of light at the end of the hallway.

"Y/N! You came!" Bad exclaims, rushing over to me. I admire the completely red surroundings as torches blew in the slight wind. Everyone talked to each other, gathered around a large red table.

"Of course I did. It's good to see you Bad." I give him a weak smile as he gestures for me to step inside.

My eyes scan over everyone who attended but my smile widens when I see a face I haven't seen in ages.

"Eret!" I run over to him, embracing him in a tight hug.

"Y/N? I haven't seen you in so long! How's everything going?" Eret asks but I shrug.

"Meh, it's been alright. But enough about me, let's talk about how amazing you look in that dress! Wow you look awesome Eret!" I beam as he gives me a twirl, the dress flowing at the movement.

"Thank you Y/N. You're dress/suit looks amazing too. It's really your style." Eret gives me a smile before, leaving to talk to Hannah.

"Foolish!" I exclaim as he walks through the entrance dressed in an extremely smart suit.

"Hey Y/N! How's Las Nevadas going?" He asks, pulling me in for a hug which I return.

"It's going great. Business is rising and it's so lively there. You should come visit some time. We're so thankful for all your help and we would love to have you there." I give him a toothy grin as he agrees.

"Yeah I'll see what I can do. I've had a lot on my plate recently but I'm sure I'll find some free time." He nods buy gets pulled away by Bad who greets him.

Shortly after a few more people arrive, I see Sam walk through the door. He gives me a guilty smile and a small wave, expecting me to walk away.

But I don't.

I slowly walk up to him, giving him a small hug. He stiffens for a moment before hugging back.

"I'm sorry. The whole me blaming you for Tommy's death situation was wrong. It was never your fault. I was just so angry at Dream that I let my anger get the better of me." I apologise, finally allowing myself to forgive him.

"Thank you..."

"Hey George!" A voice calls and I turn to face the entrance. George stands there looking out of place in his ordinary clothes.

He gives me a weak smile but doesn't say anything.

Maybe he does hate me and Quackity.

"It's dinner time! Are you all ready for dinner?" Bad asks as we all nod excitedly, rushing over to the dining table.

On my way over, I notice a strange look in both Antfrost's eyes and Ponk's. Almost as if they have a red tint to them.

The bowls of soup begin getting placed in front of us as Bad stands up, thanking everyone for being here.

Soon enough, Eret gives a speech too about how the entirety of the smp can come together once again with no fighting. Just peace.

One by one, everyone finishes their speeches, leaving only one person left

"Y/N! Do you have anything you would like to say?" Bad urges me to say something as I stand up.

"Well... I'd just like to say... I'm sorry. For everything I have ever done. I took part in many wars which ended terribly. I treated some of you poorly and for that I'd like to apologise." I start, picking up my glass, holding it upward. I look over at Sam who gives me a small smile which I return.

"Cheers to a new start. For all of us."

A chorus of cheers erupts around the room as we all take a drink.

"So I'd just like to thank you all for coming today! It's good for us to come together as a community. To let bygones be bygones. It's just I nice opportunity for you all to spend time together! I hope this will be a dinner you will never forget." Bad exclaims as everyone cheers, distracting them from the falling lava, preventing us from leaving.

I nudge Captain Puffy beside me, signaling to the lava.

"What's going on?" I whisper but Bad's voice chimes in.

"Prepare to die." He smiles.

"What?!"

Chaos breaks loose as everyone begins to panic.

"I never trusted you. Which is why I had to do this." Puffy reveals a small chest but when it opens, there is nothing inside.

"Looking for this?" Bad asks as him, Antfrost, Ponk and Hannah all place on diamond armour, holding out diamond swords at us.

"What? How did you-"

"I'm sorry. I had to tell them..." Hannah looks slightly guilty.

She betrayed us. Who else here is gonna turn their backs on us?

I feel myself getting angry. My skin begins glitching just as it has before so I try to block out all the voices around me, controlling myself.

I feel a hand pull me back as Sam brings me over to the group as TNT begins to explode. But the egg doesn't even move.

"You think you can just blow up the egg? Quackity already tried that. You can't just kill the egg with TNT." Bad starts to walk over to a small podium in front of it. "Now follow me for the executional sacrifice." He smiles.

"Bad stop it! This is fucked up. This was supposed to be the end to this stupid egg! It's past it's time so just let it go! Come to your senses!" I finally speak up as Bad turns towards me slowly.

"Oh Y/N... you see, in order for the egg to get its energy, people must be sacrificed in front of it. That's where you guys come in!" Bad exclaims, gesturing to all if us.

"You're a monster." Eret says lowly beside me, shaking his head.

"What did you say?"

"You're a monster." Eret repeats as Bad laughs at the response.

"Eret... you look like a great person to sacrifice first."