Chapter 77

"Hey Purpled! Glad you finally came!" Quackity exclaims as the blonde haired boy walks through the door.

I sit on a windowsill of the small building we are in, not to far away from Purpled's UFO.

"Sure. What's up?" He simply asks, getting straight to the point. Quackity laughs and places a hand on his shoulder.

"Purpled, I just want to thank you for your help with the whole... egg situation. It's gone! We did it man!" Quackity exclaims with a smile on his face.

"I mean, Sam contained it but do we really now what's gonna happen?" Purpled asks, looking slightly worried about what might happen to the egg.

"Listen Purpled. I'll talk that over with Sam, I'm sure everything is fine." Quackity reassures the purple suited boy.

"It's contained. It can't hurt or get to anybody else. Everyone is finally happy again with no tension." I finally speak up, walking away from the window to stand beside Quackity.

"Alright cut the bullshit real quick! Where's my money? I did my job so where is it?" Purpled becomes agitated, walking closer to Quackity who gives a short laugh at the outburst.

"Of course Purpled. You came for your money and I'd never forget. Come up here with me real quick." Quackity leads the boy to the roof to speak to him.

Now I know about what Quackity has planned. I never fully liked the idea of what he's asked me to do but I know that it's for the greater good.

"I have something else for you. Y/N! Show him what else we have for him!" Quackity calls down from the roof.

I place a shaky hand on the lever, pulling it down. Suddenly, I hear the sound of a large explosion and I don't have to look at the damage to know what happened.

Purpled's UFO goes up in explosions, its remains scattering across the smp.

"What the fuck?! What the fuck?!?!" Purpled yells out, jumping down from the roof to walk towards the remains of his home.

"Purpled it's gone. Your legacy, that's all you had in this god damn server. All you had what the UFO. Purpled your legacy is gone. And we've taken it from you." Quackity smirks as I stand beside him, placing a hand on his arm.

The boy turns to us in pure rage, swinging his sword towards us but we back away.

"Purpled stop! We did it for you! This was all for you!" I exclaim as he stops trying to kill us.

After being backed into a corner, defenseless, Quackitt gives him two choices. He can either kill the both of us or join Las Nevadas full time. Although I'd prefer the second option.

"You know, you have so much potential Purpled. You could become more than you already are. Become stronger. So why waste that away?" I ask over the thunder which rumbles around us as the heavens open up, pouring rain down onto us.

The both of us try our hardest to persuade Purpled to join us but in the end, he rushes away towards the debris of his UFO, leaving Quackity and I in the soaking rain.

"You know where to find us Purpled!" Quackity calls out, turning us away from the scattered pieces of the UFO.

"Come on. Let's go home." My boyfriend smile, taking his jacket off, placing it over my shoulders, keeping his arm draped over me.

"Do you think we'll see him again?" I ask, wondering if Purpled will take our offer or if he'll run away from all his problems.

But then again, I suppose that's what Quackity and I did too. We created a new country to run away from our problems. Creating a place to be happy and rich. So who am I to judge?

"I hope so. But there's one other person I'd like to speak to at some point. Someone who I think can be easily persuaded to join us." He smirks, continuing to lead us back to Las Nevadas.

"Who?"

"Fundy."

Why Fundy? I suppose that he would be easily persuaded but what does it mean for us? For our country?

"I suppose you're right. But maybe you should be the one to talk to him. You have a way with your words love." I smile as we walk into Las Nevadas.

Once we make our way back into the penthouse, we're immediately greeted with Charlie chasing Alistair around.

"Oh! Y/N from Las Nevadas, you're back! And you brought Quackity from Las Nevadas!" Charlie exclaims which causes me to smile.

"Yes I brought Quackity. We live together, remember?" I raise an eyebrow as Charlie nods excitedly.

"Now that I think about it, I do remember."

Alistair bursts through the open doorway, darting towards me. The large wolf knocks me off my feet and I let out a large laugh as he licks my face.

"Alistair stop! Stop!" I continue laughing until he jumps off me to sit in front of me, wagging his tail in excitement.

"We missed you too." I smile, stroking his fur. Charlie goes back to his room, leaving Quackity and I alone for the night.

After getting comfy, I drop back onto the silky bed sheets, Quackity doing the same.

"Oh, I knew I had something to tell you!" He exclaims next to me. I turn my body to face him, waiting for him to continue.

"What? Is it exciting?"

"Depends on the way you look at it." He thinks before he continues. "A while ago, I wrote a letter. I left it in a chest for someone in particular, hoping that they found it. If they did, we'll be seeing this person very soon I assume."

This leaves me to wonder, who? Who is so important that he had to leave a letter?

"Alright. Care to tell me who this mystery person is?" I joke but he just shakes his head.

"You'll see when the time comes."