Chapter 16

"What is wrong with you? Would you really want to try blow Manburg up while many innocent people were there?" I shake my head, disappointed at my brother.

He let's out a strange laugh, walking over to me.

"I tried Y/N. I did try. Unfortunately though, someone removed the button." He looks at the torch on the wall, putting his hand close to it.

I get up from the bed after feeling a bit better due to the health potion.

"This isn't you Wilbur. You know it's not." I walk up to him, trying to be as menacing as possible but as I do, we are interrupted by shouting coming from outside the room.

Wilbur and I run over to where the ruckus is coming from to see Tommy arguing with a rather layed back Techno.

"You didn't have to fucking do it Technoblade! Don't forget she's your sister too!" Tommy yells at Techno who makes eye contact with me.

"Hi Y/N." I scoff at his attempt to get me on his side.

"Really Techno? You almost try to kill me just because Schlatt told you to? Now you come waltzing in here thinking that I'll take your side and forgive you? Well I'm so fucking sorry but that's not gonna happen anytime soon." I stand next to Tubbo as we stand in an awkward silence until Wilbur walks over to us with a new addition to Pogtopia.

"Niki? Oh thank god you got out safe!" I pull her in for a hug, glad to know she's safe.

"Come on Tommy, I was pressured to do it. You don't know what could have happened if I didn't." Techno tells Tommy, referring to my almost execution.

"You could have not done it Techno. Or even better, aimed for Schlatt!" My younger brother yells but stops when Wilbur steps in.

"Why don't you guys fight it out? The pit. What about the pit?!" Wilbur laughs in a manic way, leading us all over to what must be 'the pit'.

"What happens in the pit stays in the pit." Techno tells Tommy as the two take off their armour and rid of their weapons, jumping down into the pit.

"Guys stop! If we are gonna win this war, we need to work together!" I try to reason with them. Fair enough I was nearly killed by Techno but he is an excellent fighter. We need as many people on our side as possible.

"He nearly killed you Y/N!"

"I know! But we need him. We need as many people as possible. Power is power Tommy!" I yell back but he ignores me, turning to face Techno.

"It stays in the pit."

Tubbo, Niki and I all stay and watch as Wilbur laughs and hypes them up to fight.

Then my mind goes back to Quackity. Did he leave? Did something happen to him?

"Fight!"

Tommy and Techno begin throwing and dodging each others punches until Tommy lands a furious punch to Techno's face. Techno laughs a bit and shrugs it off instantly, throwing a few punches back at Tommy.

"Guys stop!" I try to get their attention once again but they don't stop. Both of their faces and knuckles now covered in blood and bruises.

Techno lands a rather hard punch on Tommy who is knocked to the ground. He pins his shoulder down and punches him again and again... and again.

"Stop!!!"

My voice echoes through Pogtopia as everyone goes silent. I jump into the pit to help Tommy stand up, glaring at Techno and Wilbur who caused this mess. Our own brothers, acting like savages.

"You both need to screw your heads back on. Your not savages, your warriors. Family even. So start acting like it." I help Tommy out of the pit as he groans in agony.

"It stays in the pit." Techno finishes but I ignore him, jumping out of the pit too.

Tubbo takes Tommy to the makeshift medical bay to clean him up whilst I walk down the narrow ravine area, finding a small supply room.

I think about everything that has happened recently, my fists clenching tight.

Why can't everyone just get along? Why does there always have to be war? One day, I swear, I will create or be a part of something better. Something bigger. A place that will be fun and full of laughter. A place away from tyranny, anarchy and war.

I clench my fist tighter. Then my first hits the wall.

I let ouf punch after punch, feeling my knuckle hit the hard stone wall. The pain reminding me that I'm still a person.

Soon enough, I stop, breathing heavily as I stare at the bloody patch on the stone, the feeling of my bloody knuckles bringing me back to reality as it drips onto the floor.

I let out a hissing sound as my body glitches slightly.

What?

I look at my first and arm which glitches with both green and white, as I accidentally let out another hiss.

I squeeze my eyes tight, focusing on my breathing.

It's not real. I'm overreacting. It's not real. I'm overreacting. It's not real!

I open my eyes but this time, everything is back to normal. My fist still bloody but my arm seems normal enough.

I let out a sigh of relief, placing my back against the wall, sliding down it to sit on the cold stone floor.

After everything that has happened to us, to L'manburg, can we not just get a break? Tommy is trying his hardest but I can see he is broken. Tubbo tries to support everyone and make them happy. Niki just wants to live in peace and is staying strong. Wilbur has gone completely insane.

And me? Well I feel as if I'm going that way too.

I try to relax, closing my eyes to drift away from our shitty reality for a while but I'm pulled back to the real world upon hearing a familiar voice.

"Guys?!"