Chapter 91

"Hey Quackity, can you pass me the paint?" I yell from the inside of the restaurant.

I see my boyfriend come walking into the building holding the tub if white paint, a smirk on his face.

"Please?" I laugh and he shakes his head.

"Nope."

"I love you." I state with a smile and he finally gives in, handing over the white paint. He quickly kisses my cheek and rushes off back outside again.

Now I don't want to say that he's been acting weird recently but... he's been acting weird. But not in a bad way. Like in a way he's hiding something which I guess is kinda bad but still.

He's been nervous sometimes. Like when we're alone he'll say my name, about to ask a question but brushes it off nervously. I need to ask him about it but I haven't found the right time yet.

I focus on painting the wall around the newly installed fish tank which Quackity helped my dad with yesterday.

I climb on top of the ladder to reach just above the tank when Alistair comes running in with Charlie chasing after him.

"Hello Y/N from Las Nevadas!" Charlie cheers whilst still chasing the grey wolf around.

"Careful!" I warn as Alistair comes rushing towards the ladder I'm stood on.

Quackity wonders into the restaurant with a smile on his face but it soon drops as Alistair runs into the ladder, moving it.

The ladder slowly begins to tip and I feel myself losing balance quickly.

Quackity drops all the items in his arms and comes rushing over to me just as I feel myself falling from the ladder. He holds out his arms to catch me but instead of doing so, he crashes to the ground as I land on top of him, laughing.

"Jesus christ Y/N!" He shouts but can't help but laugh along with me. I lay my head on his chest as we both stay on the floor in a fit of laughs.

Alistair comes rushing up to us with his wagging tail and a smile on his face before rushing off again, leading Charlie to follow after him.

When we eventually calm down, we sit up and I hold my stomach from laughing so hard.

Quackity clears his throat before holding out a hand to help me up from the floor. I take it with a smile, placing a kiss to his lips.

"Uhh... Y/N?" He asks in the same nervous tone he has done before.

"Yes love?" I smile, walking up to him as I rearrange the beanie on his head. He blushes slightly and shakes it off.

"Umm... nevermind." He says trying to walk away but this time, I gently take a hold of his wrist, staring into his eyes.

"You can tell me anything, you know that right? You can trust me." I reassure him, really wanting to know what he's been trying to tell me for the past few days.

"I know mi amor. I'll tell you another time. When the time is right." He gives me a nervous smile, slightly placing his hand over his trouser pocket.

I shrug it off as he walks away from me to do more painting of the outside wall. I finished painting the inside just before Alistair and Charlie came charging in so I begin cleaning everything up.

After doing so, I take a step back and admire the work we put into renovating this place.

"Not bad huh?" I ask as my boyfriend stands next to me, wrapping an arm around my waist to pull me into him.

"Not bad? You've done a great job! This looks amazing and you can't even tell what happened here before." He admires my work and I place my head on his arm.

"I think there's something missing though." He says and I look at him with a face that reads 'are you serious?'.

"Could it maybe be the fact that there are no fish in the tank?" I laugh at his comment.

He punches me in the shoulder but pulls me in for a kiss straight after.

"Maybe I was talking about having a mirror so that I could see your beautiful reflection." He smirks at me.

"Whatever you say." I laugh, crossing my arms.

"So do you want me to go out and get the fish? I can happily take another trip into the smp." I suggest to him.

"Sure. Just try to stay away from Wilbur and Ranboo. I don't want them to harm you." Quackity says, seriously.

"Don't worry. And besides, it wasn't Ranboo's fault at all. Wilbur put him up to all of this. Behind his facade, I can tell this isn't what he really wants. I hope anyway." I shake away the uneasy feeling in my chest and focus on Quackity who hands me a large bucket.

"Alright. You're right. But you still need to be careful." He gives me a gentle nose kiss and I feel my cheeks heat up.

"I will!" I shout as I walk towards the smp for another time.

The sun is currently shining as birds fly overhead, chirping in immaculate chorus.

I continue my journey, waving at a few people as I walk past them. But I soon make my way down the prime path towards the large lake which the prison sat on top of.

When I get there, I lower the bucket into the water, allowing water to spill into the bucket. I then take out my fishing rod and cast it into the water after placing the bait on the end.

I have decided that salmon will probably look best in the tank. And it could just work as a little... joke, on Wilbur.

The next time he comes to visit Las Nevadas and walks into the restaurant, he'll see the salmon in the tank and it may or may not remind him of his ex wife.

I don't remember much about Sally but either way, for her sake, I'm glad she got away from the insane man.