Chapter 103

I feel as if I'm floating. But everything around me is dark. My mind can't help but go back to before my body shit down.

The person who came swimming towards me looked familiar. Very familiar.

Their hair was practically glowing orange among the darkness of the ocean which isn't something I've seen before. It was beautiful.

The sounds of the ocean hitting the shore surround me and I feel my body getting warmer.

I slowly feel my fingers twitch and my legs moving slightly. When I open my eyes, I squint them to block out most of the harsh sun.

"Y/N I'm so glad you're awake." A voice says and I sit up, holding my head which hurts a bit.

I turn to face the direction of which the voice came from, only to see a woman. She has the same length hair but instead of it glowing orange, it now looks a red colour. The same red colour I saw in the ocean the day I was with Tommy.

"I- what happened? Wait... Sally?!" My eyes widen as I stare at her. Her tail has now turned into legs and is sitting on a rock beside me. She laughs a little bit and gives me a warming smile.

"Hello Y/N. You've grown so much since the last time I saw you." She smiles and I rush over to pull her in for a hug which must shock her because she tensed up for a moment.

"It's you. It's actually you! But what happened to your hair? In the water, I mean." I ask as she runs a hand through her red hair which is fully dry.

"Well... when my hair gets wet, it glows a bright orange colour which allows me to see in the dark and lights up everything around me. See?" She takes a handful of water and dips her hair in it.

Instantly, the bottom half of her hair begins glowing bright orange, creating a half and half or red and orange.

"Woah! That's so fucking cool!" I exclaim, completely forgetting about almost drowning to death.

Sally gives a small laugh and smiles at me.

"You sound just like Tommy." She says which stops me in my tracks.

I fucking what?!

"I do not sound like Tommy. He's nothing like me! How do you even know about him? You never saw him much." I push for answers. She looks away and begins to mess with a strand of her hair.

"Well... I came back. Around two months ago, I came back to see you all but I could never find you. Tommy would often sit by the ocean which is why I saw him but I never found you. The first time I saw you was the day you went fishing with Tommy." Sally tells me and I widen my eyes in both shock and surprise.

"That was you!? I saw something in the water that day but I thought I was going mad!" I exclaim, wrapping my arms around my legs as I bring them up to my chest.

"Yep. That was me." She smiles, looking at me as if she wants to ask a question.

"So Y/N, how have you been? You haven't spoken about yourself much." She rests her chin on the palm of her hand, waiting for my response.

"Things are going good I'd say. I'm married now. Everything else has been good except for Wilbur-"

I catch myself before I say anything I'll regret, knowing that Sally and Wilbur used to... you know.

"Wilbur? What about Wilbur? Is he okay? Is he safe? What about my daughter?" She asks in a panicked tone.

"Sally, I think you mean your son... Fundy." I start before talking about Wilbur. Sally looks at me confused for a moment but then smiles a heartwarming smile, understanding what I meant.

"I'm so proud of him. I'm proud of my son." She says which puts a smile on my face. Maybe she could come visit Fundy in Las Nevadas.

"Yeah, Fundy's doing good. But Wilbur... I don't know if I should tell you this." I awkwardly rub the back of my neck.

"No, please. I need to know." Sally almost begs and I give in with a sigh.

"After you left, we created a nation. L'manburg. We fought for our country for so long until eventually... Wilbur blew it all up, taking his life along with it." I start, leaving out the part that it was Phil that specifically killed him.

Sally's eyes widen in complete shock but she urges me to continue.

"We rebuilt L'manburg once again, only for it to be destroyed. Completely this time. It's gone. We all went our separate ways. My husband and I created a country called Las Nevadas. It's a lively place. But recently, Wilbur was revived and when he came back, he wanted some competition." I carry on and Sally still says nothing.

"He blew up a section of our restaurant, creating his own burger van. I know it sounds stupid but I'm scared he's gonna do something drastic." I finish as I let out a sigh.

"I'm sure he's learned his lesson Y/N. He won't do it again. Surely." Sally tries to male me feel better but I shake my head in denial.

"No you don't understand what he's capable of. We have so many innocent people who live with us. Charlie, he doesn't have a bad bone in his body. Even though I'm pretty sure he doesn't even have bones. Tubbo, Michael, Fundy. They're all innocent. Tubbo is only 17! And Michael is a child." I tell her, shocking her deeply.

"Look Y/N, Wilbur has always had an aggressive streak in him but he won't do anything drastic. Surely not. Besides if it makes you feel better, I'll stick by these waters for a while and watch out for you." Sally points behind me where Las Nevadas stands.

"Thank you Sally. Really." I give her a smile.

Las Nevadas could be on it's last stand right now. And we wouldn't even know.