Chapter 64

Just as expected, things in Las Nevadas have been going smoothly. Business is rising with each passing day as people travel from far off lands to come here.

The streets and casino are bursting with life and chattering voices everyday as money rolls in.

I stand on top of the balcony on the second floor of the casino, watching as the rich gamble their money away. I hold a poker chip in my hand, flipping it up in the air using my thumb.

The small chip lands back in the palm of my hand, the small smiley face on it staring back at me, reminding me of mine and Quackity's success with each passing second.

Shortly after, I see a familiar face enter the huge front doors, waving up at me. I smile excitedly, running down the stairs towards him.

"Hey! I missed you." I kiss Quackity on the cheek quickly, looking behind him to see BadBoyHalo. I give him a small nod, still sceptical due to our run in a while ago.

"I missed you too. I brought Bad here to show him around. To show him how much power we actually have." Quackity whispers into my ear with a smirk.

I smirk along with him, turning to Bad while gesturing to the casino which is full of life.

"Well in that case, welcome to Las Nevadas Bad!" I laugh as I watch him look at the many rich people gambling.

"This place is... nice." He responds with little to no emotion. I watch as Quackity scowls at him from behind.

"Do you see now Bad? Do you understand how much power we have?" My boyfriend asks but Bad doesn't respond.

"Your scared... aren't you?" I smirk at Bad who still says nothing. He's scared that we have the most power. More power than him. More power than the egg.

"I'm not scared Y/N. The egg is more powerful than you can comprehend." Bad shakes his head. I go to disagree with him but I hear shouting behind me.

I turn to see two men in designer suits, fighting over something. They throw punches towards each other and I walk over to them casually.

I pull out my enchanted netherite sword from the side of my F/C dress/suit, holding it between them.

Fights often broke out and I was the one to handle it. My reputation was one which could scare even the bravest of souls.

"That's enough! Security, throw them out. I don't want mindless idiots like these in Las Nevadas." I say as the two men are escorted out.

Soon enough, the crowd of people around us go back to their gambling and I make my way over to Bad and Quackity.

"You see?" I ask Bad, showing him just how much power I had alone. But with Quackity, the pair of us have more power than anyone. Even Dream.

Bad hums in response as we walk outside with him. He takes in the surroundings as we walk him to the boarder of Las Nevadas.

"Well then... I hope you found your trip to Las Nevadas pleasant Bad." I smirk at him but he still doesn't respond.

Quackity stays by my side as we watch Bad walk away from us into the spruce forest.

"Oh, and Bad?" I call out to him, instantly making him stop to turn around.

"If I ever find you trying to take away what we have, I'll kill you." I say darkly but plaster a smile on my face. He wastes no time at all, scurrying away from our country.

When he's fully out of sight, I turn to Quackity who still hasn't moved from beside me.

"So you want to tell me what that was about?" I ask Quackity who shrugs with a smirk.

"I just wanted to show him how much power we actually have. Make sure to put him in his place.zc he talls me and I laugh.

"Well I'm sure he knows now." I simply shrug, leading Quackity back into the casino. We proceed into our penthouse, staring out the large glass window on the top floor which overlooked the entirety of Las Nevadas.

"Months ago, if I told you you'd be living in a busy country surrounded by power and money, would you have believed me?" Quackity asks out of the blue.

I take a moment to think. Would I? Probably not.

"Not really. I would have laughed and called you crazy." I walk up to him, pulling him towards me by the braces which were sat atop of his shirt.

"But I'm glad it happened." I smirk, letting him go. I make my way over to the window once again, hearing him whine behind me at the loss of contact.

"Yeah. I'm glad too. I don't really miss the old days when Schlatt was around when he took over L'manburg. I wish I could have stopped him. Maybe if I did, everyone might have been happier. But then again, if L'manburg was left standing, we wouldn't have been stood here today in this moment." Quackity says and I nod in agreement.

Don't get me wrong, I miss L'manburg. A lot actually. But that place was never safe. It never had power. But Las Nevadas is power.

"I know. And I hate Schlatt for everything he did. But I should also thank him in a way because he brought you here." I say, leaning my head on Quackity's shoulder, relaxing.

"Yeah I guess..." he trails off as we let a comfortable silence wash over us.

"So do you have any plans for tomorrow?" I ask and he shrugs slightly so he doesn't move me from resting on his shoulder.

"Not really. I'm planning on taking a trip back to the smp for a while maybe." He informs me and I nod, staring out of the large window onto the beautiful landscape.

The large Las Nevadas sign glows in the distance as buildings are lit up in the darkness of night. Despite it being so late, many visitors stick around for a while.

There is no other place I'd want to be.