Chapter 94

After Tubbo closes the door, Quackity takes my hand and pulls me over to the large window that overlooks the glowing lights of our country.

"It's nice isn't it? It's peaceful tonight." Quackity says as he rubs his finger on the back of my hand gently.

"It is. I just- Quackity I'm worried. About Tubbo." I feel my heart clench for the poor boy. His whole world must be falling apart.

"I know you do. But we can only try to do what's best for him. You said you'd offer him a job, right? What if he works in the restaurant. We could name it after him." Quackity fires out quickly and I place my finger to his lips, shutting him up.

"That's a great idea Quackity. I'll speak to him about it tomorrow." I pull him in by his braces, planting a kiss to his soft lips as he kisses back.

Despite the world around us burning up in a fury of chaos, my world with Quackity is like heaven on earth.

"Now get some sleep. I'll join you in a bit." I tell my boyfriend who hesitates before giving me a kiss goodnight and enters our bedroom.

I sigh, wanting to think of a way to make Tubbo happy. Then I get an idea.

I wonder off to a storage room, finding all the pieces I need. I use a small tool to cut a small rectangle piece of wood, attaching it to a small turntable mechanic which I make.

I cut more pieces of wood, screwing them together. I then begin to paint the box a nice green colour which I'm sure Tubbo will like. After, I paint some small detailing and paint the small rectangle piece of wood.

After a good few hours, I begin to get tired as my eyes become heavy. I attach all the pieces together and make sure the mechanics work properly.

Soon enough, I feel myself drifting off to sleep, my eyes closing as I rest my head on my arms on the desk.

But suddenly, the peace is broken as I hear a panicked scream coming from down the hall.

"Tubbo?!" I instantly wake myself up and rush down the halls towards his room. I knock on the door but he doesn't open it.

"C-come in." He says in a small voice. I open the door and let myself inside. I see Michael sat on the bed beside a very distressed Tubbo who is breathing unevenly.

"Tubs, are you okay? You don't have to tell me what happened if you don't want." I sit on the edge of his bed as Michael wipes away one of his fathers tears.

"Nightmare." Is all he says and I instantly understand. I don't want to push him to tell me about it.

"Stay here. I have something for you." I give him a soft smile and rush towards the room where I left the small gift I crafted him.

When I renter the room, Tubbo looks at the box with curious eyes. The small glint of the ring around his horn glistening in the small amount of light

"What is it?" He calms down and I sit on the edge of the bed once again. Michael also examines the box with curiosity.

"It's a music box. I made it myself so I really hope you like it." I give him a warm smile whilst I wind up the music box.

When I open the lid, the small wooden L'manburg flag in the middle begins to spin and the song begins to play.

The L'manburg Anthem.

Tubbo takes it from my hands as he listens to it with a small smile on his face, a stray tear falling from his eye.

"This- this is amazing Y/N... thank you. Really." Hs sniffles as he winds the box once again and the tune begins to play.

"I heard there was a special place. Where men could go and emancipate." I sing softly as Tubbo begins to smile a little more.

"The brutality and tyranny of their ruler." I continue as his smile gets wider. He begins to sing along with me.

"Well, this place is real you needn't fret. With Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, fuck Eret. It's a very big and not blown up L'Manburg." We sing together despite L'manburg being completely destroyed and none existent anymore.

"My L'manburg." Michael attempts to sing in his little voice which melts my heart.

"My L'manburg. My L'manburg." I sing to the both of them.

"My L'manburg..." this time, the three of us all sing together and the music box comes to a stop. Tubbo closes the box and places it on the nightstand.

He instantly tackles me in a hug and I laugh at the sudden movement.

"Thank you..." he whispers before laying back down in bed. I give him a smile and nod, proceeding to turn around only to see Quackity leaning in the doorway with I smile on his face.

"Goodnight Tubbo. Goodnight Michael." I gently close the door and turn to face Quackity.

"You're an amazing person Y/N. You always put the well being of others before your own and I admire that about you. But you still need to look put for yourself." He kisses my forehead and I melt into his touch, leading him into our bedroom.

"I know. I just can't help it. Especially with Tubbo and Tommy. Those two are the closest thing I have ever had to brothers. And you're one of the best things that's ever happened to me. I will go to the ends of the earth or walk through hell for you." I say honestly and Quackity gains the widest smile on his face I have ever seen.

He walks up to me and places the most passionate kiss to my lips that we have ever shared. When he pulls away, he looks into my eyes and cups the side of my face.

"After speaking with Tubbo tomorrow, meet me at the top of the needle. I can't tell you why yet, just promise me you'll come." He takes my hand and I nod.

"I promise."