Chapter 99

"Rise and shine sleepy head." A soft voice pulls me out of dreamland, shaking me gently.

I slowly pry open my eyes to see Puffy smiling down at me. Then I remember.

Today is the wedding.

I shoot out of bed as quickly as possible, getting a shower to freshen up. How could I almost forget about my own wedding?!

"Hello!" Niki exclaims as I wonder into the room where they will be getting me ready.

"Good morning Y/N. How you feeling this morning?" Eret also greets me and I smile at them both.

"Hey guys. I guess I'm feeling nervous. Excited and extremely happy but nervous." I give them a small smile as Puffy sits me down in a chair in front of a mirror.

"It is your wedding day. It's normal to feel nervous." Puffy says and I give her a small smile, thankful that the three of them are calming me down.

Puffy gets to work on my hair whilst Niki applies some light make up. Nothing noticable really, just a little touch up.

"Right, there you go!" Puffy exclaims as her and Niki step back, admiring their work.

"Thanks guys." I show my gratitude. But we're not done yet.

In a flash, I'm being dragged over to a small podium in front of a full length body mirror where Eret stands smiling at me.

"Are you ready to get changed?" Eret asks me with a happy look and I nervously nod my head.

"I'm ready." I sigh and compose myself.

The three of them once again get to work, helping me into the white dress/suit and shoes. I can't see my reflection yet due to Eret covering the mirror in front of me for the time being.

"Are you ready to see Y/N?" Eret asks and I take a deep breath in, giving a small nod. With that, Niki pulls off the piece of material covering the mirror and I see my own reflection staring back at me.

"Wow. You look gorgeous Y/N." Niki compliment which nearly has me in tears.

"You do indeed." Eret says and Puffy agrees.

"Thanks guys." I try to hold in happy tears, not wanting to ruin any of the work they put into making me look good.

We stay in the room for a moment before Puffy looks at the clock on the wall.

"It's time. Are you ready Y/N?" Puffy asks me and I nod my head. My hands are shaking from the nerves but before we leave the room, Eret grips my hands and looks ms in the eyes.

"Don't be nervous Y/N. Quackity is going to love you. He does love you so I know that when he sees you, he won't be able to take his eyes off you. You look stunning so don't think otherwise." Eret tells me with a genuine smile on their face.

I pull him into a quick hug before pulling away since we have to go.

"Thanks Eret."

The four of us begin making our way out of the penthouse and into the streets of Las Nevadas. All the people who are staying here let out a large applause as we step into a horse and carriage.

I give a nervous wave to them all before the carriage begins to move, taking us into the woods to the location of where the ceremony will be.

"Deep breaths Y/N. You got this." Niki calms me down which I'm so thankful for.

When the carriage stops, the three of them step out, Eret helping me out as well. They say a quick goodbye before heading inside to wait at the front for the wedding to begin.

I look up to see my dad waiting for me dressed in a suit. His normal gold face covering discarded and I see a huge smile on his face.

"Y/N you look great." He looks at me with a few tears threatening to spill. I wrap my arms around him and hold him tight, glad that he's happy for me.

"Thank you dad." I reach a hand up to wipe away his tear.

Then the music begins to play and he looks down at me with a small smile.

"You ready?" He asks and I take one last deep breath. I nod and we begin to walk.

When we turn the corner, everyone begins to stand up. I see that everyone came which puts a smile on my face. Well, everyone except Ranboo, Technoblade, Dream and Wilbur. It makes me quite sad that Ranboo hasn't shown up but I don't let it show.

Karl gives me a small nod as my dad walks me down the isle to which i return a smile.

I see Niki, Puffy and Eret on one side at the front and Tommy and Charlie on the other.

Then I see him.

Quackity almost in tears with a huge smile on his face as our eyes lock as I get closer to him. He tries to compose himself as my father places a kiss on my cheek and allows me to step up to the alter.

I resist the urge to run over and kiss him then and there but don't break eye contact and neither does he.

Fundy steps up to the podium and opens a book on a stand.

"We have gathered here today to witness the marriage of Y/N and Quackity." Fundy starts and Quackity takes a slight step foward.

"Y/N... you are the most beautiful person I have ever layed eyes on in the entire world. I knew from the first day I saw you that one day I would want to make you mine. I know that now that I have you in my life, I never want to let go. You're perfect... and I don't think I can ever let you go." Quackity says and I feel my heart do somersaults.

Now it's my turn to speak.

"Quackity. My love. You don't know how glad I am that you came into my life. At first I know I was a bit... hot headed but you should have known what you were getting yourself into." I start and the guests begin to laugh a little bit at my speech.

"But then I saw who you really were. Who you are. And what you are is my life. My world. I have sworn to myself that I will protect you bo matter what and what better way to do that than have you in my life forever." I finish with a small breathy laugh.

"Do you, Y/N, take Quackity to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Fundy asks. And I stare at Quackity with a smile.

Tubbo hands Quackity the first ring and he takes it, sliding it onto my finger.

"I do."

"And do you, Quackity, take Y/N to be your lawfully wedded partner?" Fundy asks Quackity who smiles.

"I do."

Tubbo smiles at me, handing me the next ring which I slide onto Quackity's finger.

"Well... with the power vested in me, I now pronounce you-"

"I object!"