Chapter 58

"Y/N... wake up." A gentle hand shakes me awake. I open my eyes to see a smiling Quackity who moves the hair from put of my face.

"Good morning." I smile, stretching with a loud yawn. My boyfriend laughs at me, standing up.

"Why are you wearing that?" I ask, admiring him in his dark blue suit. The black coloured braces under the suit visible enough, standing out against the white under shirt.

"You'll see. Now put this on." He brings over a box. It's the same box which had the clothing in that he had made for me.

He gives me a quick but noticable wink before leaving the room.

I get changed into the F/C dress/suit, admiring the detailing within the fabric. I stare in awe at the clothing and the way it suits me well.

"Wow. You look... pretty. So so pretty." Quackity stares in awe and I feel myself blushing at his comment.

"Says you... handsome."

This time it's him who blushes profusely, straining his suit jacket. He grabs my hand, leading us towards Las Nevadas.

And there it is.

The large water structure running beautifully as the large casino in the background shines in the sunlight. Beside a road leading into Las Nevadas stands a large lit up sign which indicates the boarder of our land.

"Holy shit! This is amazing!" I exclaim, admiring each building and monument which was built around the area.

"Come on. You have to see the inside!" Quackity grips my hand as we run over to the casino like two excited children. He places his hands on one of the extremely large doors, gesturing me to do the same on the other.

"On the count of three." I say and he nods.

"One."

"Two."

"Three!"

We push open the doors excitedly but we're instantly met with darkness.

"Well that's not what I was expecting." I let out an awkward laugh but Quackity pulls me over to a switch on the wall.

"Oh really?" He smirks, flicking the switch.

Instantly, the lights turn on and we're met with the most amount of lights I have ever seen. Slot machines create a soundscape as lights flash everywhere. Poker and roulette tables are scattered around on the bottom floor. A bar sits on the top floor with a balcony overlooking the entire casino.

"Holy- I... what!" I shout, getting excited. Quackity laughs at my outburst.

"I know right? Here, follow me." He holds my hand, leading me up the huge stairs towards the top floor.

"Surprise!" Foolish shouts as black, white and gold balloons are situated around the bar. Foolish and the other builders, including Sam, are sat around with drinks in hand.

"Guys, this is amazing! I honestly can't thank you enough!" I smile so hard that my face hurts. I rush over to Foolish, pulling him in for a hug.

"I'm glad you like it! We tried to build it as quick as possible for you both! Now it's ready, you get to stay here. We built a large penthouse above the casino where you can stay." Foolish smiles and Quackity stands at my side, thanking everyone who helped.

"Thank you." I give Sam a weak smile to which he nods, despite us not really being on good terms.

We all celebrate for hours on end until the celebration comes to an end. Quackity and I thank everyone for their hard work and they eventually leave.

I pull Quackity out of the casino and up to the top of the Needle building, overlooking the entirety of Las Nevadas.

"You know, this place will be one of the greatest countries around here." Quackity starts as we stand on the balcony, watching the sunset.

"Yeah hopefully. When people get wind of this place, they will travel miles on end to come here. We could be powerful Quackity. We could be the most successful couple around!" I laugh as we take it all in.

The Las Nevadas sign lights up as well as every other building around us.

We stay stood on the balcony as the sun gradually gets lower and lower, reminding me of all the old times when shared together before the wars.

"What are we gonna tell the others? They let us stay in Kinoko Kingdom so we can't just leave." I ask, feeling a slight guilt. Karl, George and Sapnap are our friends. We can't leave without a goodbye.

"I don't know Y/N. I'm gonna be honest. I don't think they'll like the idea of us being here at all." Quackity tells me and I agree.

"I'm still gonna talk to Karl tomorrow. I have to grab some of my things anyway. That's when I'll tell him." I give my boyfriend a soft smile, rubbing his hand gently.

He nods as we make our way down the tower and back into the casino. We enter an elevator which takes up up to the penthouse.

The rooms inside are huge. The large sofas were placed in front of a huge tv which was placed on the wall. There is a main bedroom and a few guest rooms inside with ensuite bathrooms.

There is a games room, a pool and other entertainment rooms to explore.

"This is one of the greatest things ever! I'm so glad we chose to do this." I smile as we make our way to the bedroom.

The king sized bed is covered in F/C satin bed sheets with multiple pillows and cushions covering it.

"This is awesome!" I dive onto the bed, jumping on it. Quackity excitedly joins me as we jump around on the springy bed.

Not long after, we flop down on top of the bedsteads out of breath, laughing like maniacs.

"Come on, let's get some sleep. We have a lot of planning to do." Quackity smiles, resting my head on his chest as we slowly fall into a deep sleep.