"Having fun?" Harumi asked playfully and Crystal laughed.

Soon, the ride stopped and Harumi got off the horse with Crystal. Then she looked around for another ride and found an adventure area.

 Then she looked around for another ride and found an adventure area

"Crystal,look.There's an adventure playing area.You want to play in it?" Harumi asked and Crystal squealed as a 'yes'.

Harumi giggled and took Crystal to the adventure area. She decided to go in with her to make sure nothing happens to her. 

"You want to go on the slides?" Harumi asked and Crystal squealed again.

Harumi took Crystal to the slides and Crystal slid down while laughing. She was having so much fun with Harumi as they kept playing in the adventure area. Then she went to the ball pit and played. She got to learn the colors too.

"Gween baw.Dwawa." Crystal said and Harumi sighed.

"You still miss your dad." Harumi said and Crystal looked at her.

Harumi picked Crystal up and went out of the ball pit. Then she saw a few swings and put crystal on one and started swinging her gently. Crystal laughed as she was having so much fun.

"Dwadwa!" Crystal squealed and Harumi couldn't take it anymore.

She sighed and picked Crystal up from the swing.

"Come on,sweetie.Time to go home." Harumi said and put the remaining tokens in her handbag.

She walked home and all she was hearing was Crystal calling her father. Harumi sighed and once she got home, she put Crystal on her bed she tried to reach Harumi's phone.

"Here.You can watch youtube." Harumi said and gave her phone to Crystal and put on youtube.

On youtube, Crystal saw a video of her father.

She clicked on it and it played the video and the line that was on the room was only 

"The Resistance Never Quit!!"

It played over and over again and Harumi started to get sick of it. 

"Sweetie,what are you watching?" Harumi asked.

"Dwadwa!" Crystal squealed and Harumi sighed.

"What has he done to you?" Harumi asked and picked Crystal up.

"Dwadwa." Crystal said again and Harumi walked out of the room with Crystal.

Meanwhile at the Resistance Basement, Lloyd was still quiet in his room, worrying about his daughter. He had always feared Harumi would turn their daughter against him. 

"I don't want to fight her.She's too young.She could get hurt,both physically and emotionally." Lloyd said and then he paused with a sigh.

"One day she's going to find out who I am and....what will happen to her?She's going to be so disappointed and...hurt..I can't let that happen." He said and looked at the S.O.G Basement.

"I have to get her back." Lloyd said to himself.

So he went downstairs to his friends and saw them trying to work on the security system again.

"What are you guys doing?" Lloyd asked as he walked to Jay, Cole, and Zane.

"Trying to upgrade the security system." Cole answered.

"We figured you'd probably want to discuss a plan to get your daughter back soon so we decided to add a bit more touch-ups to the systems." Jay said.

"Touch-ups?" Zane asked.

"Upgrade." Cole answered.

"Oh." Zane replied.

"Anyway,I need to talk to you guys about something." Lloyd started.

"About getting your baby girl back?" Cole guessed and Lloyd nodded.

"Well,we better get started then.Who know what could be happening in that place." Jay suggested and everyone gathered up to make a plan.

"I'm coming for you,my child.Daddy's gonna take you home."