Music Fills Me Good and It Gets Me Everytime (CHANGLIX)

Start from the beginning

But Felix heard him.

The redhead looked at him, a sly grin forming on his face. He had wrapped his hand around the random guy's neck while the other male's hands were placed firmly on his hips. The younger was gazing intensely at Changbin, slowly grinding up on the male he was dancing with, and a smirk forming when he saw how the older reacted to his action.

Changbin clenched his jaw and walked towards him, prying the man off of the younger and gripping the younger's wrist tightly.

"Hey, what the fuck man?!" the man yelled over the loud music but Changbin still had his eyes on the red-head who was smirking proudly.

"Leave us alone," he said, making the guy scoff and walk over, obviously pissed off that his fun had been ruined.

"Hi," Felix greeted, licking his lips before giving him a playful smile, "I see that you got my present."

"Fuck your present," Changbin spat, "what do you think you're doing?"

"What do you mean?"

"Stop playing dumb, Felix. I come back home after being gone for a month and I see my place trashed and a few very important documents missing. What did you do?"

"Well, I'll leave it up to your imagination," Felix chuckled and pried his wrist off Changbin's strong grip, "where's the fun if I just gave you all the answers on a sheet of paper."

"Must you trash up my house?"

"It's my way of letting you know I was there," the younger winked, "besides, I left you my present since your birthday passed."

"You framed me for a thief," Changbin stated, his eyes throwing daggers at the younger who did not seem to be affected. "How is that a birthday present?"

"Relax, it's not like you can't pin it on someone else," Felix rolled his eyes. "Now, if you're done talking, I'm actually trying to get dicked down tonight so please do the honors and fuck off."

As he saw Felix walking away and immediately dancing with another person, he felt his blood boiling. Changbin wasn't having it; no, not after what Felix did. And to see someone feeling up the younger while they dance got the older even more enraged. He didn't like seeing someone be able to touch Felix like that and his heart was begging him to go to them while his head was telling him to leave.

But he couldn't leave, not after their conversation. Felix loaded a whole lot of shit onto him and he was going to make the younger pay, and he knew how.

He pushed the guy Felix was dancing with and grabbed his wrist, dragging him away. "What the fuck? Let go!" but the older didn't listen. Instead, he managed to find an empty VIP room that the club had and pulled Felix into the room with him, shutting the door behind them in the process. 

"Changbin, wha-"

The older pushed him against the door harshly, placing a firm grip on the younger's hips. Felix's hands were on Changbin's shoulder, creating a small gap in between them, "What are you doing?"

"You honestly thought I would let you off the hook just like that?" Changbin questioned, pulling them closer till their foreheads touched. "You destroyed my home and took the files I have to take down Bang Chan's group."

Felix grinned, resting his hands on top of the older's shoulder and locking them behind his head, "We both want to take him down, so I thought why not? Sharing is caring, is it not?"

"Stop playing around, both you and Chan are close. Why would you want to take him down?"

"Sometimes you can be so dumb," Felix scoffed and looked away, "why do you think I want to take him down?"