INTRODUCTION

hi hi hi
so this book will basically be oneshots with the members x felix!
these oneshots will be based on songs but if you guys have any requests, please feel free to message me here and i'll try my best to create the story you want!
i'm mainly only doing this because i sometimes have like writer's block and burnouts so i'm using this book to get rid of it so i can be able to tend to my other books for you guys!

i hope you guys will enjoy this book and i have to say this again but WHATEVER I WRITE IN THI BOOK IS PURELY FICTON AND NOTHING MORE. these aren't real and just for your imagination!

and also to add:
i will not be writing any sexual scenes when in little space or something like that because that's not what age regression is all about!

this book will also deal with a lot of triggering topics but i will put warnings!

and of course, there will be angst because where's the fun in that :)))))) so i'm sorry in advance

without further ado, let's get into it!

ALSO TO PUT:
when i do publish this book, i won't update regularly for it because it just like short stories i got inspired when listening to songs and things like that. so this book will probably be like a story dump????

anyways, that doesn't mean i don't have anything planned! i already finished writing two chapters and i'm currently writing some more that i have planned so i hope you guys will be patient with i!

if i can, i'll try and update once a week for this book