New Member of S.O.G

Start from the beginning

"Now let's see what that crazy gray-skinned female want!" Harumi said and Crystal laughed at the name Harumi gave Ultra Violet.

They went to the garage and saw a few things.

"What?What are-" Harumi asked but was interrupted by all of the bikers shouting.

"SURPRISE!!" Everyone shouted.

Crystal laughed and Harumi was confused an shocked.

"What's going on here?" Harumi asked.

"Just thought of a welcoming surprise for the new little member." Killow answered.

Harumi chuckled and sat Crystal down on a baby chair.

The bikers started arguing who should give their gift to Crystal first. Harumi and the three generals looked at them and were disappointed. So they decided that Killow would go first, then Mr.E, and then Ultra Violet. So Killow gave his gift to Crystal and Crystal looked at it in confusion.

"It's a gift for you.U know you are going to love it." Killow said and Crystal started giggling.

Harumi helped open the gift for Crystal and what was inside of it made Crystal laughed and jumped in happiness.

"You like it?" Killow asked playfully as Harumi put the headband around Crystal's head.

Crystal laughed and jumped with joyfulness.

Killow smiled and Mr.E walked to Crystal to give her the gift. Harumi started unwrapping the gift with Crystal and Crystal laughed as she saw there was a pony on the gift.

 Harumi started unwrapping the gift with Crystal and Crystal laughed as she saw there was a pony on the gift

"It will be pretty useful for us,especially the child's mother." Mr.E said and Harumi was confused.

"What do you mean?" Harumi asked.

"I've put a tracker in the pony.That way,we will know where she is at incase she is out of sight." Mr.E explained.

"That's a smart idea." Harumi praised and UV walked forward to give her gift for Crystal.

"Here is your third gift,evil one." UV said and Crystal looked at her.

Harumi then opened the gift for her and..