Wedding bells

Lena paced around her hotel room. Okay it's Chris following behind.

" just chill. It's not like you haven't played this day a gazillion time in your head."

" BUT NOW ITS FOR REAL. I can't believe I'm marrying her. What if she decides she doesn't wanna marry me Chris."

" I'm not having this conversation with you again. Now shut up and let the nice lady do your makeup."

" okay okay." Lena sat down and let the make ip artist proceed to put make up on her.

" I'm gonna go see Alex."

" No. No you're not. You're staying here with me, if I can't see Kara you can't see Alex."

" Jeez okay."

Lena's makeup was done. She was dressed and ready to go.

" you look beautiful." Chris began to tear up.

" don't cry if you cry I'll cry and I don't wanna cry."

" okay then look away cuz I'm gonna cry"

Lena looked in the mirror and saw her stunning image. She looked happy like genuinely happy. She was marrying the love of her life and she had her sister by her side, nothing could spoil it.

——

" KARA, where the hell is your make up?"

" I don't know" Kara mumbled with her face full of food.

" ITS YOUR WEDDING DAY STOP EATING AND GET READY."

"Alright." Kara super sped into her outfit and did her make up.

"Happy?"

" very. Now no food. Let's get to the venue we are already getting late."

"Fine." Kara put her pizza slice down.

They both sat in the back of a car that Lena had hired for them. On their way to the big day.

———
The venue

The guests were seated. The bridesmaids for both sides were in position. It was picture perfect, the flower arch just above the altar with both their favourite flowers, the pianist playing ' more I cannot wish you' whilst Kara walked down the aisle with her sister in her arm.

The guests all stood up whilst she walked in, all eyes one the hero. Kara smiled as they reached the altar hugging her big sister as she was given away.

She stood there for what seemed like forever having to stare at the officiant until she heard it, that song. the pianist was playing " can't help falling in love." The song that Kara sang consistently on their date nights. Kara smiled knowing that her love of her life was just mere steps away.

Chris was walking her down the aisle, lena looked at her sister and smiled. Knowing she wouldn't want anyone else to give her away.

"Hey, don't forget your vows" Chris whispered to lena just as they reached the alter.

Kara finally was able to look at her bride. She smiled and tears began to fall from her eyes.

"Wow." She whispered.

" you don't look to bad yourself."

" Lena wow. You wow."

The officiant began to speak and Kara did not hear a single word of it. She used every single ounce of focus she had on Lena, the way her hair was out, the beauty of her eyes-

" Kara your vows?" The officiant broke her train of thought

" yes yea I have them right here." She said pointing to her head causing the guests and her bride to laugh.