Stay? Please!

Chris flew out of the DEO, meeting the unknown person at the bridge.

She used her super vision to see if there was any sign of anyone there. She was delighted to see two figures, one she was certain was Alex, and a slightly familiar person.

"Where is that dreadful sister of yours?"

"Where is Alex?"

"Your human is here. Give me Lena and you can have her."

"Why Lena?"

"Lena harbours powers from her mother Gwen. I need her powers."

"Lena has no powers. I am the only daughter of Gwen with powers."

"Lena is the holder of power stronger than you can imagine."

"LENA HAS NO POWERS. TAKE ME. LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE." Chris's anger blinded her and she let out a psychic beam, causing all the city's lights to go out, freezing time. Only herself and the man in front of her were outside of this barrier.

"I see, you Christine are truly the stronger Luthor."

"I'M NOT A LUTHOR. IM CHRISTINE ELIZABETH TRODAIRE." Chris's eyes remained red, her anger blinding her from what she is saying.

"Very well, we shall leave your human. We are leaving now. My ship is 2 miles away from here."

"I'm not coming with you."

"You have no choice. You come with me or I kill everyone you love."

"What if I kill you first?"

"You couldn't if you tried."

Chris charged at the man and tackled him to the ground. Instead he stood up and laughed. "Now is that any way to treat your father?"

"You are not my father."

"Please, you can't seriously believe that, that useless officer could be your father."

"I AM A TRODAIRE." Chris swung her fist to hit the man, instead he grabbed her arm and twisted it, causing her to wince in pain.

"How? You're human. You can't."

"Well, when my dear wife Lillian decided to 'murder' me, I managed to make my way to a forest where I met some lovely people from an alien prison called fort rozz. They adapted me in ways I never believed were possible, I - I am so powerful, all I need is your psychic ability for me to be able to finally take down that pest that my son truly hates."

Lionel let go of her arm and she scanned him for a weak spot, she attacked and attacked until she was wore out. He stood there unamused.

"Fine. But promise you'll leave everyone alone, you can't hurt any living being. Not even superman."

"The point of you coming with me is so that I can attack superman."

"I would rather die than help you. That way you will not be able to get what you want. I'm the last living Almeraci powerful enough for you.

Lionel growled and muttered a "fine"

Chris made her way closer to him. " promise me you won't hurt any living being."

"Yeah whatever, your human can stay here, I'll let her free, when you start time again, we can leave."

Lionel lead Chris to where Alex was being held. Chris held back a sob as she saw her fiancé in such a state. She was tied up, she had a cloth wrapped around her head, going into her mouth. Her eyes were also covered. Her legs and arms wrapped with rope to a chair. 

Chris took the ties off, and held her hand tight, she placed a kiss on Alex's head, and whispered softly. " I'm so sorry. I love you so much."

Lionel dragged her away, to the ship where she herself was tied down to a table. Lionel placed a helmet like object on her head, many many wires leaking out of it.

"What the fuck is this?"

"Didn't anyone teach you any manners? Don't you dare swear at me."

"WHAT THE FUCK IS ON MY HEAD?" Chris repeated louder.

Just as she finished her sentence she felt a stinging pain on her face, she was just struck by Lionel's hand. Her powers were weakened, she felt the blood rush to her cheek. She tried to pick up her hand to touch the stinging skin, but the restrictions tying her arms down wouldn't let her. Tears threatened to leave her eyes as she thought back to her home, her family, Lena. How did Lena live with this horrible man? How was this horrible man her biological father?"

"Want to repeat yourself?"

Chris shook her head and Lionel smirked.

"Now, this is a power dampener, your powers will be 'soaked' into this and when you're finally drained of your powers and life, I will absorb it and you can say goodbye to the pressure universe you call a home."

"You promised you wouldn't hurt any one"

"Oh honey, you don't really think I would have listened to you."

"What about Lillian? And Lena? And Lex? What about them? Don't you want them to live"

"Lillian murdered me. Lena is a disgrace to the Luther name. She disgusts me. And Lex, He can rot with the rest of them. Humans are filth that should be cleansed"

"But, you're a human." Chris whispered.

"HOW DARE YOU! I AM NOT HUMAN ANYMORE. I AM SOMETHING GREATER THAN ALL OF YOU. I AM THE GREATEST BEING TO EXIST."

"Yet you still need my powers?"

"Your powers will be the finishing piece of the puzzle. I can finally complete the mission."

Chris went silent as the power dampener started whirring.

"Lena is not a disgrace. She is my sister. She is my world." Chris whispered to herself.

Lionel left the room, and Chris finally broke down. Tears falling down her eyes. "Please Alex. Come get me."

•••

Miles and miles away, time was returned. Alex awoke and felt sore, she had no ties on and she stood, getting ready to defend herself. She looked into her hand and found a piece of paper. She read the words inside

'Alex, my love. I'm so sorry. I had to leave. It's Lionel. He kidnapped you. And now he needs my powers to take over the world. I'll try to do my best to stop him. Something tells me I won't be able to do this alone. I love you Alexandra Danvers.
- Christine Elizabeth Trodaire- (soon to be Danvers)

Alex fell to her knees, sobbing. She held her head in her hands and cried, she heard feet thump down in front of her. She didn't look up but continued to cry.

"Where's Chris?"

"She's gone, Kara. He took her." Alex cried out, passing the paper to her sister.

———

😭😭😭😭 I don't actually remember writing this but then again I've been up for 72 hours :)))
Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter.
And don't forget....

Comments make me happy 😊