Stars

Alex and Chris were awoken by shouting. Chris dug her head into the pillow and folded the edges to cover her ears, whilst Alex had picked up her pillow and repeatedly smashing it on her head trying to stop herself from hearing the annoying sounds of her sister and her friend.

"CHRISTINE ELIZABETH TRODAIRE IM GOING TO LEAVE YOU IF YOU DONT MAKE THEM SHUT UP."

"YOURE THE ONE WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO SOUNDPROOF THE WALLS"

"I DID"

"YOU DIDNT DO A VERY GOOD JOB THEN"

"FUCK YOU. IM GOING TO GO HAVE A SHOWER."

"I'll come with" Chris's tone immediately changed.

"No you stay here with you're not so sound proof walls."

Chris pouted and Alex made her way to the bathroom. Chris eventually got up and made her way into the kitchen and began making breakfast. She made enough to for all 4 of them.

She then heard banging on the door. She walked over to the room where Lena and Kara were trapped in and spoke.

"What!"

"Okay cranky pants. We are hungry"

"DONT SPEAK FOR ME"

"Okay I am hungry. Lena here is a stubborn idiot who will starve to death."

"The food is nearly made. I'll come and give it in a bit."

"Okay and Chris."

"Yes Lena"

"If you don't let me out of here, you're fired."

"Lena believe me I would love not to hear you two shouting at each other all night but I can not bare the sexual tension you have between each other."

Lena growled. "You should start applying for new jobs."

"Okay Ma'am."

Chris made her way back to the kitchen to finish making the pancakes. Once they were completed she placed the plates in front of her and was about to grab 2 plates and head over to the angry two, but Chris felt arms wrap around her waist from behind her and kisses on her neck.

"I'm sorry for shouting. I was just tired and annoyed at those two"

"I know. Me too baby" Chris turned around and kissed her girlfriend lightly. She then quickly pulled away from the kiss and skipped over to give Lena and Kara the food.

"Umm babe?"

"Yes, love"

"You forgot the food"

"Oh yeah." Chris blushed at the embarrassment and picked up the plates and placed them quickly in the room not allowing any of them time to leave.

Chris made her way to Alex and sat on her lap as the two of them sat on the couch.

"You know, the whole couch is empty" Alex smirked.

"Yeah, but you're more comfortable"  Chris dug her head into Alex's neck and began showering her with kisses.

"Stop. We need to eat"

Chris ignored the woman and continued her actions. Just as Alex finally gave in, Chris stopped and got off Alex and sat on the opposite side of the couch and began digging into her pancakes.

Chris ignored the confused glare that her girlfriend was providing.  "You're right we did need to eat. Damn I was hungry"

Alex smiled and shook her head and ate her food.