Date night

"So the great Lena Luthor is finally taken?" Chris said walking into Lena's office.

"And this is a surprise why? Last time you were here you saw me with this woman" Lena said smiling remembering Kara in her office.

"Ew gross Lena stop imagining her" Chris said getting her friend out of her trance. "It's not much of a surprise it's just shocking really"

"Thanks Chris, you really know how to make a woman feel good"

"That's what she said" thank you Michael Scott for giving me the best line ever!

"God I hate you sometimes" Lena said smiling and getting back to her work

"I didn't mean to be mean I just meant you weren't the relationship type before and it's nice to see you with someone you care about"

Lena looked up at her friend. "She's perfect Chris, she once spent the day in my office and didn't leave my side just because I was upset over my mother. She's so smart and so bright. Her smile, Chris her smile will be the death of me."

"Lena Kieran Luthor are you in love?"

Lena smiled "I think I am"

xxx

Chris got ready for a date she had. Lena decided to set her up on a blind date all she knew was that she was meeting someone called Alex. Male or female she had no idea. She entered the restaurant and sat at the bar. She decided to wear a casual suit along with some trainers. It was Chris' signature look. She looked around the bar and gestured for the bartender. She ordered her drink and sat waiting for the person to arrive. They never did. Chris gave up after an hour and was about to leave when she saw a beautiful woman enter the bar.

"Hey are you Chris?"  Chris tried to form a sentence but couldn't so she just nodded. Damn girl where has your confidence gone?

"Hey I'm Alex I'm so so sorry I'm late, I had a problem at work and I literally couldn't get out." Chris looked at the red headed woman and smiled.

"Don't be sorry, just be glad you weren't another minute late I was about to leave" she laughed.

"Yeah thank god"

Alex sat down on the chair and Chris sat opposite her. Alex wore a blue dress that complimented her curves and her red hair was wavy falling down the side of her face.

"So Alex, are you from National city?" Chris asked whilst pouring in wine for both the women.

"No actually I'm from midvale. It's not too far from here. I moved here with my sister Kara. She works for Catco world wide media" Alex said proud of her sister

"Wait Kara Danvers?" Chris asked.

"The one and only" Alex chuckled sipping her wine. "Wait how do you know Kara? Don't tell me, did she steal your food?"

Chris chuckled "kinda, no she interviewed me, for a segment on my soccer career"

"Oh. Ohhh oh my god you're the Christine Trodaire" Alex said in awe.

"The one and only" Chris repeated the other woman's sentence.

"Oh crap I loved you" Alex's cheeks reddened. "I mean I liked the way you played and your soccer yay soccer" Alex rambled as the other woman chuckled.

"You're cute when you ramble". Chris said as her confidence was finally restored.

"Nah I just I like soccer. I used to watch the premier league with my ex and I loved Chelsea and they liked Liverpool."

"Ah now I see why it's an ex" Chris joked and Alex laughed.

"Chelsea were definitely better, the girls team whoo they were hot" Alex said whilst using her hand as a fan. Chris blushed remembering that she was on that team as well. "I'm sorry I should shut up. Calling other women hot and declaring my love is a bit much for a first date."

"Well I mean you did kind of indirectly call me hot" Alex's face began to glow a deep shade of red

"Don't worry I think you're pretty hot too" Chris whispered trying to ease the embarrassment of the other woman.

"So Alex what do you do?" Chris asked intrigued with the woman.

" I'm a FBI agent" I work for a super secret government organisation and supergirl is my sister.

"That's pretty badass. Have you ever met supergirl?" Alex smiled. I shared a bathroom with her.

"Yes actually we work together quite a lot. She's actually saved my life a few times"  Chris looked at the brown eyed woman with so much interest.

"No way! Lena has told me so many stories about Supergirl but I think she's a bit biased"

"Why would you say that?" Alex looked concerned for her sister. Does Lena know about Kara? Did she tell Chris?

"Oh it's just Lena says that supergirl has saved her life countless times and don't tell Lena I told you this but back in Metropolis whenever we got coverage of supergirl she was totally fangirling over her but don't worry she's really into Kara now. I don't think I've ever actually seen her this happy before"

"Kara is happy with Lena too, whenever we have sisters night she always talks about Lena. It's both cute and annoying" Alex said laughing.

"What about you Alex?"

"What about me?"

"Have you ever had a crush on supergirl?" Alex looked at the woman in disgust and shock and almost chocked on her food.

"No god no. She's not my type plus we are way too close for that"

The two women enjoyed their date and agreed upon a second one, they exchanged phone numbers and a hug.

Chris made her way to her apartment and called Lena. Alex made her way home and called Kara. Both women happy and content with the date.