Trust

Kara zoomed off , not letting Alex reply. Alex quickly attempted to track Kara only for the systems to shut down, the lights of the DEO building all dimmed down and a figure stood by the open balcony.

" WHERE IS LENA?" Lillians voice echoed through the building. All the DEO agents aimed their guns at the Luthor.

" Oh please I don't have time for these dramatics. I need to find that wretched daughter of mine and finally kill her father" Lillian walked towards Alex as the agents lowered their weapons upon Alex's command.

" why do you want Lena? You want her dead" Alex spoke.

" She may not be my child but she holds a place in my heart. I did raise her after all, I'm just tough on her so she reaches her full potential as a Luthor"

" tough is an understatement" Alex mumbled

Lillian scoffed and made her way to the computers, attempting to find anything that could track Lena.

" why should we trust you?"

"Because , director Danvers, you help me get Lena back, I'll drop off the radar for a year, no Cadmus, nothing."

"I could just arrest you right now"

" but you won't, because you know I'm your best shot at finding them. Now stop wasting time and help me find them, and where is that disgusting kryptonian of yours"

•••

Kara flew through the sky, her mind racing, her eyes tearing up. She tried to listen for Lena but all she could hear was her own heart beat.

She flew higher, hoping to see a ship that Lena could have been in. She got a call from Alex just as she saw an odd looking ship.

"Alex what is it?"

" umm well your future mother in law is here"

"What?"

" Lillian Luthor, she said she wants to help find Lena. So come back to the DEO, and we'll find them both together. "

" Alex I found something already, I'll be at the DEO, after I find Chris and Lena"

She hung up immediately not giving Alex a chance to reply.

•••

Chris was in a chair, it wasn't a normal chair it was more of a chair which restrained her and drained her powers, her body was getting weaker after every minute. She felt herself letting go and tried to stay strong. She kept the thought of her fiancé in her mind.

Her eyes began to close slowly, her energy draining from her body. Suddenly she heard a loud shriek echoing through the ship, her eyes immediately opening Lena . She attempted to get out of the restrictions, but it wouldn't budge. Chris closed her eyes and screamed from the top of her lungs, her eyes shone like the sun, her body began to glow and she started to float. The restrictions bursting open letting the almeraci free.

She sped to the sound of the screams. Where she saw Lena on the ground, with blood all over her body. She quickly ran to her sister picking her up and looked around to ensure that Lionel wasn't around. Once she had her confirmation she ran out of the room holding Lena in her arms.

———

Hey peeps, I wrote this a while ago but my phone broke and I couldn't access Wattpad on my iPad which sucks. But non the less I have a new phone and yay Wattpad so here you go, will be posting the new chapter as soon as it's done

Comments make me happy 😊
-Iqra