Her?

Lena lay next to her girlfriend who was conveniently naked. She looked at the blonde woman and smiled at how lucky she was. She hadn't felt like this before she had a similar feeling to this once but this felt different this felt like home.

Lena kissed the blonde woman before making her way out of bed and began to make her way to the bathroom. She followed her morning routine of shower and brushing her teeth before getting changed. She made her way back to the room and smiled at the snoring kryptonian. If only national city could see you now.

Lena made her way into the kitchen and began making them breakfast, the smell of the delicious food woke up Kara and she floated towards the smell as if she was a cartoon character.

"You know you look like Garfield right now"

"Did you make lasagne?!!!"

"No who eats lasagne for breakfast babe?"

"Me. And Garfield"

Lena chuckled at her girlfriend. She placed her food in-front of her and saw the wide smile on the blue eyes woman's face.

"Lena Luthor I knew there was a reason I loved you"

"Ouch. You only love me for my impeccable cooking"

"What? NO! I love you for many amazing reasons. And if I didn't have an amazing day planned for us I would tell you them all. But that would take years so let's eat and go"

"Okay beautiful" Lena pecked her lips and began to eat her own food.

The two women finished their food and got ready for a day out. It was the middle of July so it wouldn't be too cold. They made their way to a cafe and got their morning coffee. Even though it had no affect on Kara she still enjoyed the taste.

The two woman made their way around London and enjoyed the day Kara had planned. She wanted to go to a theme park so they had made their way to the UK's most famous theme park. Thorpe park.

They paid for admission and walked around the park. Kara had stumbled into the angry bird section and wanted to watch the 4D movie they viewed. The two woman watched the movie whilst hand in hand. Soon after they made their way to the high roller coasters.

"Pleaseeee Lena pleaseee can we go on stealth?"

"Babe it's too high"

"I fly higher than that. Pleaseeeee"

Lena looked at her girlfriend giving her the legendary puppy dog eyes and smile and gave in.

"Fine."

The couple made their way to the fast track aisle and soon after sat on the ride. Lena closed her eyes and began to control her breathing. She felt a hand hold hers and she smiled.

"I got you." Kara whispered.

The ride soon shot off and the screams of the public illuminated the skies. Lena tried to suppress her screams but failed in doing so. Kara laughed at the ride and enjoyed it throughout. Knowing Lena would certainly get revenge after this.

They made their way around the park and saw the numerous challenges they had set so people can win a prize. Kara had seen a challenge that she was interested in and was determined to win Lena a giant teddy.

"Hang man. Hang here for 2 minutes and win a prize" the man said.

Kara held Lena's hand and ran towards the man.

"No offence ladies but I don't think you could do this"

"Well you don't know my girlfriend then" Lena said smirking.