Home

Lena and Kara were on their way back home. Lena was hungover and Kara was still not talking to Lena.

"Oh my god my head is killing me"

Silence.

"I wish we could stay a little longer. I love this me and you time."

Kara mumbled something which Lena made out to be 'yeah me and you sure you don't want stupid Scarlett"

Lena made her way behind Kara and attempted to wrap her arms around Kara, trapping her. A trap too easy for Kara to escape. Kara pushed Lena's arms and continued packing her things in silence. Once all of their belongings were packed. Kara sighed and sat back down on the couch and put her head in her hands. Lena was in a different room so Kara let down her hard exterior.

"Am I not good enough?" Kara whispered to herself before letting her tears fall.

In the other room a tearful Lena sat, she remembered what had happened last night and wanted to feel Kara's soft lips on hers and get rid of the horrible feeling of the other woman lingering on her lips. Lena has finished packing a while ago and had seen the ring she had purchased for Kara on their first date. Lena knew Kara was the one and she wanted to make it official.

"She deserves better" Lena said her voice breaking.

With that the two women sat in opposite rooms crying for the heart of the other. Both heartbroken and knew that their new start had come to an end.

Kara knocked on the door before hearing Lena's broken voice. "You don't have to knock"

Kara peeped her head around the door" I'm leaving"

Lena's heart broke at those two words. Leaving. Leaving me. Leaving us or are we leaving this country? Please don't leave me.

"The jet isn't here for another 3 hours"

Kara looked down before revealing her supergirl suit.

"Oh" is all Lena could manage to let out. She shook her head and didn't allow the tears to fall down.

"I'm sorry" Kara said before zooming out carrying her bags and the teddy she had won.

"Me too" Lena whispered before gently crying.

•••

Alex and Chris cuddled close on Alex's couch. Chris decided to take the Monday off and so did Alex. Both women wanted to greet the 'happy' couple when they landed. The flight was 11 hours and took off 6 hours ago. So Alex and Chris decided to watch a movie and enjoy each other's company.

"How's the investigation?"

"Umm well we are still trying to find 'Lilly Ward' but we are also looking for some new leads"

"Okay. Umm Alex?"

"Yeah"

"I was umm I was wondering if I could mayb-"

Chris was cut off by supergirl storming into Alex's apartment her eyes looked like she was crying.

"Supergirl? What are you doing here?" Chris said and looked at both the red head and blonde in confusion.