Chapter 11

I woke up next to Aizawa and something seemed off. I quickly checked my quirk for the day and everything made sense. Disaster. Disaster triggers my mind and corrupts me slowly. It turns me into the Shadow woman. I rolled out of bed in panic. I couldn't show Aizawa that or he might leave me and what was I supposed to do with Aliyah. I knew I couldn't control my quirk so I wasn't sure of what do. I paced across the room thinking of solutions.
"Are you Ok?" Aizawa sat up and rubbed his eyes.
"Yeah I'm good" I lied.
"What happened?" He walked over to him "do you need me to get you something?"
"No no I'm good" I avoided eye contact.
"Y/n you're lying" he cupped my face "you know you can talk to me about anything right?"
"Yeah I know"
"Ok good" he hugged me "I don't know what's bothering you and I'm not going to force you to tell me, but when you're ready to talk, I'll always be here to listen"
"Thank you" I sniffed.

"Why are you crying my love?" He kissed my forehead and held me tighter.
"I'm scared"
"Of what?"
"That you'll leave me"
"Why would I ever leave you?"
"Because" I pulled back and looked into his eyes "nevermind"
"Fine" he sighed "but I'm not going to leave you, we can work it out, whatever it is"
"T-thank you" I weakly smiled "um I have to go"
"Go where?"
"Uh just go you know" I ran into the closet and threw on some clothes.

"I'm scared" "Of what?""That you'll leave me""Why would I ever leave you?""Because" I pulled back and looked into his eyes "nevermind" "Fine" he sighed "but I'm not going to leave you, we can work it out, whatever it is""T-thank you" I weakly smil...

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

"Y/n what is going on?" Aizawa followed me in.
"Nothing um" I grabbed my phone and keys "everything is fine" I tried to leave but he blocked my path.
"Y/n you're acting weird-"
"I know, I know I just need to do something today, we'll see you later"
"We? You're taking Aliyah?"
"Yeah she has an um an appointment"
"Y/n are you breaking up with me?"
"NO! No I'm not I swear" I kissed him "I really like you seriously"
"Are you sure?" He asked.
"Yes I'm sure"
"Alright" he leaned in and kissed me. It was a slow and passionate kiss "have a great day" he smiled "and call me on your way back"
"I will" I smiled then left the room.

I got Aliyah and left the house. She was still fast asleep by the time we got home. I walked into the house and laid her down in her room. I went into mine and called Shania.
"Y/n why are you calling me? I'm literally right here?" She walked into the room.
"Oh hi" I laughed and ended it "can you please do me a favour?"
"What?"
"Can you watch Aliyah for today?"
"Yeah sure, are you doing something today?"
"Uh yeah, I'll see you later though"
"Alright" she left the room.

Disaster consists of multiple quirks. Teleportation, enhanced speed, element manipulation, possession, and telekinesis control. Unlike other quirks in consumes you and controls you regardless if you comply or not. I've had it for a while but the rage I felt when my parents were murdered it triggered it and made it unstable. Now every time I get it, I try my best to conceal it. I stay away from most people and spend the day with league since Kurogiri helps me control it.

I took a long shower and got changed.