𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟖

Start from the beginning

"Yes Yn Todoroki is right. What's your deal? It's your quirk. Accept your power Yn." Shota who was behind me said and my eyes widened.

"No! You don't fucking get it! None of you guys know what I am capable to do!" I raised my voice and turned to Shoto.

You don't get it. You just don't get it. You've already forgotten even though I just said it-for real. Relatable lyrics.

"I don't want to hurt you guys because I love you." I mumbled and soon I left Shoto and Shota speechless.

When you left Todoroki turned to Aizawa "Aizawa-sensei what is really going on with her? I thought I knew who she really was...but she is a secret." He said and Aizawa sighed rubbing his eyes.

"Todoroki mind your own business and Yn might show to everyone who she really is." Aizawa sighing he walked back to the classroom calling Hawks.

"You were right it happened again."

I turned on my phone and for some reason I had thousand missed calls by Zack and my sister? I first called my sister and she answered.

"Hey May what's up? Why did you call me? Did something happen?" I asked while walking at the corridors. The cafeteria was full and I wasn't in the mood to wait for food.

"SOMETHING HAPPENED? YN WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU? ZACK CALLED ME AND HE WAS LITERALLY CRYING. HE THOUGHT THAT YOU WERE DEAD OR KIDNAPPED. CALL HIM BACK NOW. HE IS REALLY WORRIED!!" May was yelling and my ears couldn't stand that. I have never heard May yelling like that. I sighed and I got worried too.

What happened to Zack all of sudden?

"Ok relax I am going to call him right now!" I started tapping on my phone really fast.

I walked to the corridors fast. I saw Katsuki , he opened his mouth but I cut him.

"Not now" I said as he looked at me with a wondering look. I ran to the rooftop and sat on the edge. I called Zack but he wasn't answering. I was about to lose it. I called him again and again.

Until he finally answered.

"Zack what happened!?" I shouted and...he was panting.

"Yn...is that really you?" He was sobbing and his voice was really quiet.

"Yes dummy it's me! What's going on?"

"I thought that they kidnapped you..." he softly spoke as he started sobbing harder. I fell on my knees. My hands started trembling. I tried to put the speaker on as I was trying to hear Zack.

"Yn are you hearing me?" My lips were trembling. 

"Y-y-yes" I gulped as he sighed.

"What's going on?" He asked as he was trying to calm himself down.

"I don't even know. I am so worried. First me. Then you. Tell me what did you exactly saw."

"I saw a man about to kidnap both of us. Look everything was so weird and different. Yn I am at the limit to leave everything and come to you. This is crazy. Who is that?" With the thought of this man I started crying. Who is he and why is he haunting us?
AND WHY WAS HE SO FAMILIAR? I could sense something in him.

"I don't even know. I don't know anything. I am so worried. I-If he appears again in our dreams? What are we supposed to do next?" Nothing. We can't do anything.

"What if this was a vision?" No this can't be real. We don't even have a vision quirk-my quirk is something like that but it's not.

My eyes can do something like that but this have never happened. It can't happen to me. I am the user so no. I can't use my eyes in me. Even if I could my eyes are just red not something else like my father believed.Yes I can't use my quirk while sleeping.