Leaving Leo and me in the apartment alone.

"So are you gonna share that juice or not, love?" He asks. Causing me to throw the closest thing next to me at him.

Which happens to be a small metal spoon. It bounces off his head, making him scrunch up his face and cover his head with his hands.

"Bloody vicious." He tells me.

"And next time it'll be a knife." I warn before taking a sip of my juice.

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

"Where's the little buggers?" Leo asks me as he drags out a cigarette, passing it to me afterwards, but I decline with a wave of a hand.

"The process is going to take longer because of what happened with Peter Lewis. Said I was unfit to be another since I'm not 'recovered' yet. Which I find utter bullshit." I complain. He takes another drag and blows it out.

"Well love, maybe it's for the best." He tells me.

"And how is it for the best?" I ask slightly annoyed.

"In my belief I think it's unsafe to be a mother of two children while my brother is still scurrying around." He states.

I sigh knowing he was right, but I'm down right stubborn.

"Well we are getting close, Garcia pin pointed his location, he's in the state." I tell him.

"And this doesn't worry you?" He asks, pressing the lot cigarette in a small glass plate.

"This means we are a step closer to catching him, and put an end to all this shit." I say without thinking.

"No offense by the way." I tell him. He scoffs and throws the cigarette off he balcony.

"None taken love, I want to get that cock-up just as bad as you." He agrees.

A moment of silence fills us, but it isn't awkward. We sit, dangling our legs off the balcony.

A small drift of wind blows through my hair, leaving small goosebumps to form on my shoulders.

"I saw some papers in your room." He hints at. I bite my lip and tense up. My eyes go wide before I force myself to calm down.

I turn my head slowly towards him with furrowed brows.

"What papers?" I ask.

"Don't be daft." He states annoyed.

"I honestly don't know what you are talking about Hendrick." I say with innocence.

"Really? Have you forgotten we've been friends since your little arse was still a student? Hm?" He emphasizes. "I know when you are lying."

I sigh and snatch a cigarette from his pocket, lighting it defeated.

"It's just a last case scenario. I haven't even been able to write good ones. So don't worry about it." I lie.

"This is serious Isla." He disciplines.

"Drop it." I warn. He looks at me for a second longer, until looking forward.

"I thought you quit." Leo states, talking about my cigarette.

"Well you are stressing me out." I tell him. And just like that the topic dropped and light hearted conversation flowed between us, like nothing ever happened.

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

The jingle of keys catch my drowsy attention, making my half shut eyes to look at the front door creaking open. Morgan tip toes through the dark apartment, kicking off his shoes and locking the door.

I lift my heavy head off Leo's chest, looking at Morgan more clearly. He walks through the apartment in a snail pace, trying not to wake me up.

"Hey." I whisper through a soft yawn. Morgan jumps, not expecting me to be awake.

"Hey baby girl." He whispers, leaning over the sofa and Leo to give me a kiss on the lips.

I lift the blanket off my body, slowly dragging off Leo's sleeping form. I place the fuzzy blue blanket over Leo, who shifts lightly when he feels my body missing over him. Morgan who is supposedly in a playful mood, dips down and scoops me from the floor. Carrying me into the bedroom in a quick walk. He shuts the door and throws me onto the bed.

"Morgan!" I whisper shout. He smiles widely and walks over to my laying figure on the bed. He pulls his shirt off his body in one quick motion, tossing it to the side. A smile creeps onto my face while a devilish grin flashes on his.

He looms over me, tracing his fingers up my toned legs. His long fingers ticking up my shin, feeling every scar or hair I haven't shaved in about a month. My stomach churns as both his hands reach my thighs. His strong fingers dig into my thighs, squishing them under his grip.

"I wasn't too happy to see you cuddled up with another man on our couch." He groans as his face buries in between my thighs.

"What are you gonna do about it." I ask him, as I sit up slightly look down at him as I balance myself on my elbows on the bed.

"This." He utters before digging his hands under my loose pajamas shorts, his hands playing with the hem of my underwear. His hands trail up my body and his face licks my thigh up to my hip.

My eyes roll back at the feeling of his smooth tongue playing with my skin.

"Well than you better hurry and make a move." I groan with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, I promise you Isla. I will be taking my time." He says in a hushed warm tone against my hips.

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

Hope you enjoyed the steamy and comical chapter!

Vote and comment!

Word count: 1466