So saying a good one is a big no, he won't throw the knife on his leg with his own hands by this.

"Bad one" Jungkook's hand instantly stops and Taehyung sighs deeply, though he feels the slight guilt of not clearing up the matter by saying tickling doesn't physically hurt since then Jungkook will never stop tickling him and would rather live with this guilt than those unstoppable deadly tickling.

Taehyung moves and turns to lay on his back, Jungkook's face coming out of his neck and looking down at his as he propped up to hover over him.

Taehyung cups Jungkook's cheeks and squeezes them while moving them side by side. "Baby, my dear, a bad one or a good one tickling is tickling which means I hate it even if it's a good one so can you stop?" Taehyung talks in a soft baby tone, looking at him with squinted playfully glaring eyes.

Jungkook smiles down at Taehyung staring at his glaring eyes he shakes his head slowly and buried it back in his neck, taking a big inhale of breath and humming in love as he placed his palm back on Taehyung's stomach.

"But I like it, you're so soft from every corner. I can't help it" He mumbled in his neck, his voice muffling.

Taehyung rolls his eyes but unconsciously or more like instinctively his fingers planted in Jungkook's long locks and started patting them lovingly.

Now the tickle was replaced by the feathery sensation of Jungkook's lips which was pecking all over his neck, soft and nipping enough to brought a small smile on Taehyung's face who closes his eyes at the touch.

"You smell so good" Jungkook's hummed in his neck, eyes closing and nose tucked in the juncture of Taehyung's neck and shoulder, happily breathing in the natural scent of the other mixed with the shower gel, combining it making the scent close to vanilla oozes out of him, relaxing once stressed mind instantly.

Taehyung smiles, opening his eyes he moves his head to the side a bit and places a long loving peck on Jungkook's hair.

"My baby" Taehyung hummed in his hair, heart swelling with utmost passion and affection for his lover who's hands went back to rubbing his stomach with the gentle touch but Taehyung doesn't mind, he doesn't at all when Jungkook's being so clingy and naughty since they woke up.

Rather he really loves the way Jungkook was being so open and raw right now with him, not holding himself back from touching Taehyung nor his touches were hesitant more like he was now confident enough to know Taehyung was comfortable with him in all aspects.

Taehyung likes how he wasn't fearing to hurt him anymore even though he's as gentle as a feather can land on a hand yet the mafia overthinks and treats him as gently as he can.

But after last night, Taehyung is seeing changes and he made sure not to point it out knowing Jungkook he will panic and will be back to feeling reluctant in touching him freely as he pleases.

Taehyung hummed to himself, he had to work on it.

Work on making Jungkook know that he would never intentionally or unintentionally can hurt him like he thinks he will compare to his nature as a mafia leader which Taehyung Haven't seen yet but he had seen the hint of how he would be at the mansion with that male who interrupted them when Jungkook was showing him around.

And that was terrifying but Taehyung is trying to get used to it.

Besides looking down and seeing the older nuzzling his head side by side into his neck humming and chuckling to himself when in intentionally pokes his finger in Taehyung's belly button and jerking the younger with the touch—he sure as hell can use to his that side too not to mention Jungkook is one fluff ball when it comes to his petal.