Chapter 1

Jenni's pov.

*Beep beep beep*

Jesus.

*Beep beep beep*

I slam my fist down on my alarn clock. I'm so glad it's Friday. I drag myself out of bed and into my bathroom to shower. When I get out of the shower I do the basic hygiene shit.

I decide to wear my black #FORFOOKSAKE longsleeve jumper, gray joggers, and black converse. I straighten my long black hair and leave it down. I do my usual foundation, powder, eyeliner, and mascara.

After I'm done getting ready I grab my school bag and walk to the Brooks' house across the street. I just let myself in since it's like my second home. I see Beau in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Why the hell are you up so early Beau?" I ask. He graduated already so I don't understand why he would be up at 7:30.

"I'm being a nice brother and making the twin dickheads breakfast" he says chuckling.

"Oh well aren't you generous?" I said and we both laugh. "So where are the twins?" I ask.

"Luke's in the bathroom and I think Jai might still be sleeping."

"WHAT THE FUCK BEAU! He's going to be late you dick!" I yell and run up stairs to Jai's room. I hear Beau laughing in the kitchen. Dick...

"Jai...?" I say softly.

He groans a low sexy moan.

"Jaiiiii...? Wake up babe..." I say shaking him gently.

Out of no where his two hands grab me and pull me on top of him and he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Jesus Jai you scared the fuck outta me!" I yell and laugh. He chuckles and kisses my cheek and finally lets me go. We've always been very affectionate towards each other... even though it means something to me... I'm sure it doesn't mean anything serious to him.

He gets up and makes me leave so he can shower and change real quick. I go downstairs and sit in the middle of Luke and Beau. Luke whips out his phone and takes selfies with me and Beau. I get a twitter notification on my phone:

"Just chillin before school yooo xxx waiting on Jai's slow ass haha (: @BrooksBeau @JaiBrooks1 @jenniloveA26" the picture we took is attached as well. Already 10000 retweets and favorites.

Jai finally comes down and we're ready to leave. We always walk to school since it's only like 8 minutes away. Jai and I hold hands like we always do.
__________

Luke Jai and I have all the same classes. I meant it when I said we're inseparable.

It's the end of the day and we're walking to my locker to grab my books and shit. Luke's playing on his phone and Jai's leaning up against the locker beside me staring at me with that sloth smile of his.

"The fuck you looking at?" I say (jokingly).

"You're beautiful face. What else?" He chuckles. He's so cute when he chuckles.

"Yeah right. Anyways let's go" I say. Jai grabs my hand and we go to the car and head to their house.
__________

Sorry it's such a slow chapter! So in this story Jenni is 17 and Jai and Luke are 18 and Beau is 20. Jenni and Luke and Jai are in year 12. Just thought I'd let you know (: I'll update later.. and don't worry it'll get a lot better (: Until then.. Byee xx