Those mixed feelings are what Jimin is crazy about.

"Yes, you like him Jimin." Taehyung assured and Jimin immediately shoves his hand away as he shakes his head multiple times. "No! I can't! I'm not and never will!" Jimin yelled angrily at Taehyung because he couldn't tolerate it. This is exactly what happened back then when he was raped. "Jimin, please... What past let it passes..." Taehyung said knowing why Jimin spat those words.

"NO! NEVER! PAST WHAT MAKES ME TODAY! PAST WHAT CAUSED ME RAPED! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS KNOWING YOUR TEACHER DISGUSTINGLY TOUCHED YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIEVE YOUR BOYFRIEND?! DO YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL EVERY TIME I REMEMBER THOSE HOURS I SUFFERED?! NO YOU DON'T! SO-"

Jimin words were cut off when Taehyung suddenly hugs him tight, warming him in his embrace making him feel safe. Jimin couldn't handle it anymore so he burst out his cries and nuzzle to Taehyung, hiding his face in the boy's chest- feeling his body burns, remember each place his teacher malevolently touched.

"I'm sorry..." Taehyung said but come out as murmured, he knows even though Jimin was sassy and rude, he sometimes forgot how vulnerable the boy is. "I forgot about it..." He let out as he tighten his hug around Jimin more and let the boy calm himself.

"Can we stay like this? I don't wanna go home yet..." Jimin begged as Taehyung sighs but nodded either way. He doesn't have a problem with Jimin staying here but he does have a problem when Jimin is in his defenseless state- he couldn't handle the sight, it was too painful for someone who knows him more than anyone.

He couldn't imagine how Jimin hurt his body every day for this.

Everybody sees him as the rude, sassy, good for nothing son- but from Taehyung's eyes, he could see nothing than an inadequate boy who needs comfort from his parents, someone to hold on, shoulder to cry, ears to listen, mouth to speak and a companion that stays by his side, making him feel safe whenever they around him...

Taehyung knows, he's all of that except for the last one. Jimin did feel comfortable around him but the male never feels safe whenever he's around. Speaking of that, right now, Taehyung believes there is only one person that surely filled Jimin's space.

And Taehyung was determined to prove that.

__________________✍

"Is Jimin home?" Jungkook asked as he sits on his couch, opposite the television, glancing at the things on the table just like when Jimin left the house, untouched.

He's worried when the boy suddenly pushed him and walks off from his house, leaving everything behind... He waited hours for Jimin to come back and at least grab his things but he got to know that Jimin didn't even come home when Mr. Park called him an hour passed.

"No, he's not. Taehyung informed me just now, he'll be staying at his house tonight." Mr. Park informed and he sighs in relief- feeling the stress in his head goes away immediately. "Thank you, Mr. Park. I'll be going now..." Jungkook said as he hangs up not soon after and closes his eyes, leaning his head against the couch, remember what happened this evening.

"What's wrong with you Jimin?" He asked in confusion- it's not like he's the one who kissed the boy suddenly, Jimin is. Everything went too fast for his liking, he didn't even have the time to confront the boy. He opens his eyes and glances at the school bag which is Jimin's and thought it would be a good idea to give it back.