°4°

My Heartbeat

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[A/N: Thank you for supporting this story! I hope yall enjoy it as much as I do when I wrote it!! <3]

Jimin's Pov

I choked on my food as Hoseok gasped hearing the news- I thought everyone know that 'thing' already.
"Really?! Woah-" Hoseok said and look at me with wide eyes as if something miracle just happened- what's wrong with this kid anyway?

"Don't you think it's weird that Jimin actually follows his command?" Taehyung suddenly asked as I rolled my eyes looking at Yoongi and Hoseok who agree with his statement. There isn't be one day which their weird brain couldn't work with new theories.

"Yeah, I think so that too. Jimin would never listen to any of the teachers before... Do you perhaps like Mr. Jeon?" Hoseok asked and I swear to god- I think my sandwich wanted to get out from my mouth and slap the shit out of him for asking stupid questions.

Me? With that jerk who kicked me out of class? Ewww, no way.

"Hey beautiful what's up?" Another voice suddenly said as I turn behind and saw Taemin- ugh I really don't have the mood to fight right now. Taemin is one of the handsome students in the school and not to argue his skills in dancing are amazing. He has lots of secret admire around him but is all scared to confess because he was a bully.

I rejected him once and after that day, he keeps teasing me whenever we met. I swear, you don't know how much it takes to control my fluffy-deadly hand from landing on his cheek.

"What do you want? Get the fuck away." I said and turn around while my friends shrugged off his existence and we continue to eat our food but I snapped when I feel someone's hand against my ass.

Oh, bitch- you're making a big mistake there.

I didn't think much as I stand up and turn around facing Taemin who smirking at my reaction as I punch him hard on the left cheek caused him to stumble back, catching students' and also teachers' attention.

I then kick him right at the ball as he winces loudly caused me to roll my eyes. "Now you know who I am, the next time you touch me, you'll lose your hands. Motherfucker!" I yelled and kick him again and again. There are many things I could tolerate but touching someone's private part is not one of them- it's lowkey rape.

Right before I could punch him again, someone already grabbed my hand. Tch, too brave. I look at the owner and was bout to punch him too but froze when I realized it was Mr. Jeon and he's looking at me with his doe's eyes glare. I immediately forgot what happened and stay silent.

Before I could register anything that happened, Mr. Jeon dragged me out of the canteen, heading towards god knows where and I finally come out from my trance and pull back my hand hoping Mr. Jeon would let go but yeah- what can I expect from someone who is a jerk?

We walked through the corridor and I could see the nurse room as he pushes the door open without a knock- wow a rude person indeed but damn he looks so hot right now... Wait, what?! What the fuck did I just think? I guess I bang my head somewhere.

"Leave us alone, I'll handle him." Mr. Jeon said to the nurse as she gives him weird look but still exits the room, leaving me and this handsome jerk alone. He didn't say anything as he shoves me on the bed harshly and I gasped. What the fuck with this old man?

"What the hell Mr. Jeon?" I asked almost yelled as he ignored me and search for something on the drawers but somehow I hope he would accidentally bang his head on it. Pft- if that happened, I swear to God, I will be the happiest man alive.