°48°

In The End, It Only Left You, Me And Our Sad Ending

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jimin's Pov

Shock...

Dishearten...

Repudiation...

Worst of all; wrecked...

I couldn't perform a word. I was too shocked and confused about everything that happened. Wasn't it Mr. Jeon supposed to come back to me? He promised that he will come after all of this ended but where is he now? Why are there police officers instead of him? I want him!! I don't want to see anyone else except for him!!

"What are you saying officer?" I asked them coldly, unable to believe that they asked me to confirm Mr. Jeon's body. I know, I'm not stupid... There's an 80% chance that the dead body is indeed Mr. Jeon and NO. I'M NOT READY FOR IT. He should be here right now, in front of me, telling me that everything is over and he will happily dating me again.

"Sorry Mr. Park, we here to bring you to with us to confirm Mr. Jeon's body." The officer repeated his words and bowed down apologetically to me. No. I don't want to confirm anything. He's alive and well and he's going to come back in my arms and we're going to live happily ever after. These officers are liars!! They purposely said that so that I will let Mr. Jeon go. No way in hell I'll ever!!

"I'm sorry but I think you've mistaken someone else. There's many Jeon Jungkook in this world. Have a great day." I said in denial as I turned around but what the officer said next stopped me in my track. "Yes, there are many people with the name Jeon Jungkook in this world but only one in this town that put Park Jimin as his emergency number." I widened my eyes by the information as I cupped my mouth, trying hard to not cry.

I never know that he put my number as his emergency number. I didn't know that and now when I know it, it's already too late to say anything to him. I know it's the Jeon Jungkook. The one who I love, the one who promised to marry me, the one who talked about my future with him, the one who makes me fight against MinJoo, the one who I know, will always be there for me no matter what state I am in but I just can't accept it.

He promised to come back in my arms but what now? He only left me alone...

I should have known better that everything beautiful in this world doesn't last long and so is him. The doe's eyes that will always scream for love every time he looked at me, the veiny hands that were perfectly wrapped around my waist as if it was there in the first place, the deep yet soft voice that he uses to make me fall for him, the thin rosy lips that turned to be my obsession every time they were against mine...

Yeah, he's beautiful and perfect in any way...

"Please give us a second." I heard my mom said before he bowed down politely and walking up beside me. "Jiminah... I know it's hard but we are there just to confirm the body. That doesn't mean Mr. Jeon is gone, there's a possibility he's still alive." She said softly and I could feel my heart dropped and break before shattered around. The mere thought of Mr. Jeon leaves me scared me the most... "But m-mom, you know the chance is thin as paper right?" I asked her and she went silent.

"I should have known... I should have stopped him from going if I knew all of this would happen. I should have but I d-didn't." I confessed and she didn't hesitate to hug me there, hiding my face inside her chest, unknowingly this makes my heart broke more. Deep inside me, wished that the one who hugs me is Mr. Jeon, not my mother.