°14°

Get Out Of My Head

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author's Pov

"Tell me everything," Taehyung said as he hands out a glass of water to Jimin, letting the male taking his time to calm down. Taehyung then sits opposite Jimin, as they both sit on his bed.

"I kissed Mr. Jeon." Jimin blurted out and he nodded, thinking Jimin is meant on what he said on the canteen just now; unaware what the male really implied to say.

"So what's the problem? You said you won't do that again. Plus, the kiss means nothing right?" Taehyung asked in confusion, still didn't get to the point where Jimin wanted him to understand. "That's the problem Tae... I kissed him."

And that's when it hits Taehyung.

"Wait you mean, just now?! You kissed him just now?!" Taehyung asked almost yelling because he was shocked. Well, actually he shouldn't have in the first place but yeah, he did. He really thought Jimin meant what he said in the canteen earlier...

I guess not.

"Y-yeah..." Jimin mumbled under his breath, relief that Taehyung finally understands what he said. But oh boy, he said that too soon. "Wait, what's the problem again?" Taehyung asked and Jimin slapped his forehead- he didn't understand what Jimin point is. The boy didn't explain further why he reacts like that.

"Tae... Listen to me..." Jimin said almost at the edge of crying because he couldn't hold it anymore- what he wanted now was crying for as long as he likes on his bed but he also needs someone to speak to.

The same goes for his heart, it was screaming for Jungkook but at the same time, his mind couldn't accept it.

"I don't know how to explain anymore! I kissed him with my own will! He didn't take the first act! It was me!" Jimin said in frustration as he grabbed a hold of his hair while Taehyung just eyeing him, thinking what makes Jimin react like this. Don't get him wrong, he did understand what Jimin's trying to say- the boy kissed his teacher, so why? For as long as he knows, Jimin would never make such a fuss about it, besides it was just a kiss.

Nothing more.

"T-then I push him away..." Jimin mumbled under his breath as Taehyung widen his eyes- the audacity for this kid to kissed his teacher and pushed him away?! "Why?" Taehyung asked and Jimin glance at him before looking down, hesitate to let out what he felt inside.

"I don't know... I kissed him but then I pushed him away! I find him attractive but then I hate him! All of this is confusing me! I hate his touch but my body is screaming for it! I'm sick of it!" Jimin cried out as he sank off the bed, leaning his head against it as Taehyung sighs, finally comprehend what the boy wanted to say.

He moves down, placing his body beside his best friend, and shock when he actually catches a glimpse of Jimin tears- it's been ages since the last time the boy cry in front of him, and the fact that he does that now really caught Taehyung off guard. Taehyung didn't say anything as he put his hand on top of the boy's shoulder.

"You like him." He stated softly, knowing once Jimin started to cry, the boy will be the most vulnerable thing on this planet so he decided to use all of his energy left to make his friend realize, that he indeed like their teacher. Hell even, destiny knows it. "W- what?!" Jimin asked and look at Taehyung in deniable facial expressions but his inside was filled with butterflies.