°17°

The Undeniable Feelings

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author's Pov

"Let's go..." Jimin said softly, implying that they should continue their plan but the way his voice weary really taken hold of Taehyung awareness. "Are you sure? We could come another time!" Taehyung said playfully trying to change the sad atmosphere, even though deep inside he felt like he wanted to replay the moment where he brings Jimin to another mall and not here.

He knows what Jimin just saw, hell he even saw it with his own eyes and understands Jimin could probably hurting inside and when he watches Jimin tears falling from his eyes, he knows for sure the boy was hurting. But he couldn't do anything about it nor he could stop it, moreover when they both didn't know who is the female identity.

It probably could be his girlfriend.

His sister.

His friend.

No one knows but for sure Taehyung himself doubts the male because he saw how they walk together with hand attached. It was a sight he didn't want to see but eventually ended up saw it in front of his eyes... He couldn't imagine what Jimin feels inside until the boy himself didn't even notice he's crying.

"No... I'm fine... Just remember something." Jimin lied thinking Taehyung didn't saw the scene and tries so hard to ignore the pain feeling throughout his entire body physique that unknowingly coming from his mind, not his abdomen or whatsoever.

It was his heart.

But still... He didn't realize that yet.

Taehyung didn't waste any time as he nodded and walked closer to Jimin displaying his boxy smile and continue his act as if he didn't notice Jimin unhappy facial expressions, as if he didn't see anything because he believes this is what the right thing to do. Jimin lied to him, so he guessed the boy didn't want him to know that and he will always respect the decision and continues to play his naive act.

"Let's go!" Taehyung said happily and grabbed Jimin wrist as he runs through the entrance, stepping inside the building while dragging Jimin with him from behind as if this is the first time they ever enter a shopping mall. "Hahaha slow down!" Jimin cracked up as his eyes half-closed while smile, ignoring the melancholy feeling inside him, and decided to focus on their hang out.

"You must be hungry! Let's go have to breakfast! I'm dying!" Taehyung said dramatically and try his best to take hold of Jimin attention so that make won't focus on what they saw just now, on this sweet morning but ended up turning a bitter one. Luckily for him, fate really completes his wishes as Jimin then bursts into a laugh, reacting to his best friend's drama scene and finding himself filled with happiness.

For now...

Taehyung grinned looking at his best friend and glance around, noticed there are not many people in the building as he sighs in relief. Whatever happened, he will never forget the fact Jimin didn't like crowded places because that will only lead him to his dark past which is the last thing Taehyung wants his best friend to think of.

But there's one problem more.

Their teacher...

Taehyung needs to make sure they will never accidentally encounter, knowing they are in the same building and even though it was big enough, there's still a probability of them meeting, and damn he doesn't want that at all.