°15°

I Don't Know How You Do It,
But I Forever Ruined By You.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author's Pov

"You mean like a real kiss?" Namjoon asked as he stared at his friend who was now, drinking at least five glasses already. "Yeah, last time I d-did it first but today, he's the one who kisses me." Jungkook said giggling remember how his Jimin got bolder this time but is not like he would mind it.

He secretly loves it.

"Aish, I don't care Jungkook but please, don't touch the boy, he's your student for god's sake!" Namjoon said as he runs his finger through his hair frustration clear on his face, well... Everyone in the town knows that popular kid Park Jimin because there's only one school in this whole goddam town.

"Hyung, you need to see him! I didn't even touch him yet. But his body already screaming for it... Oh, I wonder how tight he is..." Jungkook said and Namjoon snatched the alcohol glass in his hand, believing the male was already completely drunk because he was talking nonsense.

"Hey~" An unknown voice interrupted them with slutty voice, catching both males' attention. It was a beautiful boy wearing a choker and crop top, revealing his pale tummy with piercing in the middle of it.

Not to say how his tight short pants only cover half of his peachy ass. In other words, the female was sexy. "What?" Jungkook asked as he rolled his eyes, trying to ignore the pleasure-waiter. "What's wrong with this world nowadays? They leave handsome man all alone~" The boy said as he brushed his long fingers on Jungkook shoulder, bringing shivers through his back.

"How about... I give you something special?" The man said and moved his body closer towards Jungkook who was already not in his right state of mind. "Hmm... What kind of special are we talking about?" Jungkook teased back, realized his pants tighten by the view in front of him.

By now, Namjoon has already left them alone... Unable to hold the tension around.

"I don't know maybe something that you would like..." The male whispered at Jungkook ears, slightly nibbled on it after- caused Jungkook to growled how good it's feeling. "What is your name?" Jungkook asked as his dominant aura surrounded him instantly and his hands immediately wrapped around the male's petite waist.

"Ji-Wook." The male answered, keeping his sultry stare, loving how Jungkook reflects his dominance which is exactly his type of customer. "Well, Ji-Wook... How do you spell ME?" Jungkook asked and Ji-Wook frowned upon the question but answer it either way.

"M. E."

"Good, now remove the D." Jungkook said smirking caused Ji-Wook to raised his eyebrows in confusion. "There's no D in ME?" Ji-Wook asked hesitantly as Jungkook chuckle and move closer to him, wipe out whatsoever space they have between them, and brought his mouth to the male's neck. "Yet." He added, using his sexy deep voice bringing shivers through Ji-Wook back, feeling his knees almost weakened.

"So how much more for me to get your dick inside me?" Ji-Wook replied boldly, loving how Jungkook was so dominant and handsome compared to his others customers that usually a father or even an old man. Yuck, now that he thinks it back- he might wanna puke.

"What's your name either way?" He asked and Jungkook kisses his neck before moving his mouth to the male's ears, slowly brushing his lips against the male's neck skin. "Call me Master." He growled lowly and the male moans, unable to handle the amount of tension around them.