°PT² :23°

That's When I Know, I'm Slowly Falling For You

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

🔞WARNING🔞
EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD

Author's Pov

"AAH Right there! P-please Mr. Jeon!" Jimin gasped out and Jungkook takes that note and fucked him harder; mind already nearly numb with desire as Jimin's erection pressed between their bodies, receiving some friction with every move which makes him close to cum.

"Feels good baby?" Jungkook asked and Jimin just hums in response, unable to perform a word because the pleasure is too much. "Fuck Fuck Fuck Mr. Jeon~ please.." Jimin cried out pleading desperately as he could feel every inch of Jungkook's hard cock sliding in and out from his hole. "Are you close baby?" Jungkook growled nibbling on Jimin's ear.

"Y-Yesss" Jimin moaned and nodded quickly.

Jungkook groaned as he feels his balls begin to tighten up but still he kept thrusting into Jimin hard, hearing how the boy is enjoying the rough pace. The boy's breath hitched as he dug his nails in the skin of Jungkook's back, holding him tightly against his body, and let out louder moans for his teacher to hear while the male slipped his big and hard cock in and out of the tight hole hitting his prostate continually.

Jungkook cupped Jimin's face in his hands and gave him such a messy hot kiss, he pushed his tongue inside Jimin's mouth as he sucked on his tongue, chests rising and falling quickly against each other, bodies hot and sweaty as they were breathing rapidly.

Jungkook felt himself grow out of breath as he knew he'd be close to cum along with Jimin too. He couldn't contain himself; he still rotated his hips so quickly to keep his deep grinds into Jimin so roughly making him feel like he is going to lose it if Jungkook kept thrusting deep into his entrance like this.

Jungkook wrapped his hand around Jimin's cock feeling the pre-cum ran down his slit, he rubbed his thumb around the head of Jimin's cock teasingly. "Mr. J-Jeon!! I'm Gonna C-cum!!" Jimin cried out as he felt his orgasm hit him hard, he closed his eyes shut as he gripped the bedsheets, knuckles turning white.

"Go ahead, cum for me baby boy" Jungkook groaned as he felt Jimin came into his hands and sperm spurted out of Jimin's hard length landing on both their chests. "FUCK FUCK baby you are so good" Jungkook cursed as he felt Jimin clenching his hole around his dick giving him that heavenly feeling and finally finding his own release, he came hard inside of Jimin. Feeling both their body shaking from the overwhelming feeling of their orgasms; Jungkook kept moving inside of Jimin slowly riding out their orgasms while the boy felt his teacher's cum spurting inside of him wetting his walls which caused him to yelp.

Jungkook stared at the boy under him for a while; chest rising and dropping and sweaty messy hair along with tired face and parted plump lips. Magnificent.

"Pretty..." Jungkook whispered in a soft voice, he leaned in and pecked Jimin's cheeks before he pulled his cock out of Jimin's hole watching his cum leaking out. He smirked and collapsed next to him. He pulled the poor exhausted boy on top of him as he placed his head on his chest; skin on skin kissing him everywhere he can, his head, ear, cheek, and shoulder caused Jimin to giggled...

"S-stop it, Mr. Jeon!! Haha!!" Jimin laughed out loud because the kiss was tickling and Jungkook grinned before spreading the kiss everywhere, wanting to hear those beautiful giggles again. "S-stop!" Jimin half yelled, half laughing, feeling his chest out of breath caused Jungkook to stopped and chuckled then landed his forehead on Jimin's, staring deep inside the boy's crescent eyes and slowly drowned in them.