°36°

The Real Problem... Didn't Come.
Yet.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author's Pov

"Let's stop here Mr. Jeon..." Jimin said coldly as Jungkook froze before faced him. He didn't say anything nor did he react to what he just heard because he couldn't believe it. Is this really his Jimin?

Never in his life, he ever heard the younger sound so cold... What made it worst is that Jimin sound so distant despite the fact they were only inches apart. Jungkook heard it, it's not like he's deaf but his heart badly tries to denies it even though this is not a dream but a bittersweet reality.

"W-what?" Jungkook blurted out after few eternities of silence, already long forgotten the fact Taehyung is there, watching this whole scene. But who cares? The only thing he cares about now is Jimin and the sudden word came out from the younger mouth. Jungkook must admit, he broke up with many people before Jimin back then in school and college but not one of them feel this kind of hurt.

The hurt he feels deep inside is unexplainable. It feels like there's a big fire under his body, burning every inch of his skin to flames until there's no left for him to collect. Not enough of that, he feels like there's a hand entered his chest only to grabbed his heart and pulled out. Oh, how much suffering he feels right now is nothing compared to any pain he feels in his past...

Despite the pain he feel inside, only one question popped into his head... It started with why... 

"W- why?" Jungkook raised a question, looking at Jimin in the eyes but the boy quickly look away, not wanting to make any eye contact. Jimin bit his lower lips at the question, thinking many excuses he discussed with Taehyung before the male arrived but he couldn't say either of them.

"Bab-

"Don't call me that!!" Jimin screamed, cutting Jungkook off from calling him, baby. God knows how badly he wanted the older to call him that but he know he needed to do this. He's not ready to lose his parents neither Jungkook but he also speculated the latter will leave him after he bored. There's no way Jungkook will marry him after all of this right? The relationship is not even serious...

Or at least that's what Jimin believes...

"Jimin... Tell me what's wrong..." Jungkook pleaded as he hold out his hand and walked towards Jimin but the boy keeps backing away from him caused the male to stopped his footstep, respecting Jimin decision to keep few inches between them. By now, Jungkook is already too hurt to even hide it.  His sights started to blur and drowned in tears while his gazes stay still on the boy.

"There's nothing wrong. Let just stop here." Jimin answered coldly as he looked down before finally turned his gazes onto Jungkook eyes, staring at the doe's eyes that once filled with a galaxy whenever he looked at the boy. Well, it still does but Jimin noticed the misery buried deep inside the older eyes despite the galaxy coated, hiding what he really feels inside...

It breaks Jimin heart... This does not only hurt Jungkook but Jimin too. It's not easy as you think for him to spat out those words to Jungkook and even face the male. It's only a matter of time before the boy breaks down...

"No!! I need a reason!! Why?!" Jungkook said, slightly raising his voice not too mad at Jimin but more like disappointed. He didn't believe or simply doesn't want to because he knows his Jimin will never say those words. There's is nothing wrong with them so why would the boy suddenly say this?