°45°

You Put Devils In One Cage, Watch Them Killing Each Other.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author's Pov

"Jimin!!" Taehyung yelled from behind, catching his attention as he turned around annoyed a little bit. Jimin rolled his eyes before glancing around the neighborhood, silently hoping that Taehyung wasn't too loud just now.

"Good morning!! Tell me the tea about yesterday..." Taehyung said excitedly as Jimin smiled, recalling the moment Jungkook looks so dead nervous in the beginning but then gets along well with his mother. "Judging by your smile, I could tell that your mother agreed with you." Taehyung teased, bringing Jimin back to reality as the boy huffed in annoyance before continuing his walk; leaving his best friend behind.

"About that. She didn't agree nor against us." Jimin explained, received a nod from Taehyung. He expected the boy to be very happy talking about this but he noticed the uncomfortable facial expression on Jimin's face and wondered why. "What's wrong? You didn't look happy though..." He asked before glanced at Jimin who looked down in return.

"Yes, I'm very happy with all of this Tae... Last night was the best chapter of my life but this morning when I woke up, there's some kind of afraid feeling around me." Jimin explained as Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows in questioning. Why would Jimin feel that after all the good things that happened in his life? "Explain to me."

"It's like... Those feelings are all over me just to warned me that something will happen and oh, I don't like it at all..." Jimin described, unknowingly this caused Taehyung's brain to create more theories than needed. But despite all the oh-so-smart theories he has inside his head, Taehyung still couldn't pinpoint the bigger picture. This left him with nothing but to hope, whatever happens later will not do any bad to Jimin...

"Hey, it's okay... It's just a feeling. Don't take it too seriously..." Taehyung assured, receiving a slow nod from Jimin.

Thinking about something bad, Taehyung couldn't help but remembered MinJoo who happily wandered around their school. Shouldn't be Jimin reported to the police that the one who assaulted him is there, in the same high school with them? Who knows what he will do if Jimin didn't take action now? What if he rapes other people?

"If you don't mind me asking, do you plan to report to the police about your history with MinJoo?" Taehyung asked as Jimin glanced at him before sighed loudly, giving the other a hint that he didn't want to talk about MinJoo but of course, being a best friend to Kim Taehyung; didn't really leave you a chance other than giving him what he wants.

"I talked to Mr. Jeon about this. He asked me the same but I said it's pointless. They will sue us back for making a false accuse. Since it happened years ago, MinJoo DNA is no longer on my body. There's no proof to show that he raped me back then..." Jimin elucidated a matter of factly as Taehyung nodded understanding. Maybe he didn't like the answer but the boy did a great point for the justification.

As much as brat Jimin seems, he's still one of the smartest kids in the school.

"Then what did you plan to do? Just let him leave like a normal person? Let him hunt you again?" Taehyung asked and expected an answer but he received a loud sarcastic laugh from the boy beside him, catching his awareness. "To answer your last question, the answer will be; No. He didn't affect me at all... In fact, every time I looked at his face, I feel like I wanted to beat the shit out of him."

Taehyung chuckled at that, thinking that Jimin is trying to pretend he's tough but then when he glanced at the boy; he could see the fearful feelings were no longer there. Instead, it was replaced with fierce fire that literally shows no weaknesses to people. He was amazed by the sudden change of Jimin and wondered where he got the courage to against his biggest nightmare.