°27°

Apologize To Her

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

🔞WARNING🔞
EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD

Author's Pov

The moment Jungkook called out his name in a formal way, is the time Jimin knows... He fucked up pretty bad. Jimin didn't say anything as he closed his eyes, feeling the other hot breath against his neck while choking him silently.

"Let me go!!" Jimin said when he feel Jungkook hand tighten around his neck. No, Jungkook didn't choke him but the pressure on his chest is enough to make the boy panicked as if he ran out of breath even though he doesn't. Jimin managed to break away and was about to run, but before he could do that, he was already pinned against the wall harshly.

'If you want to play this violent... Let's play...' Jimin smirked as he looked at Jungkook who moved closer to him. He hovered over Jimin's body while still keeping his hand clutched Jimin's above the boy's head. Without any words exchanged, Jungkook crashed his lips against Jimin's plump lips hungrily while the boy didn't waste any time as he followed his teacher's pace, sucking out Jungkook's lips as they kissed like a mad animal.

Jungkook then bit Jimin's lower lips hardly caused a tiny amount of blood and a bruised mark created over the plump lips as he didn't waste any time and licked it away, caused Jimin to whimpered by the pain.

Jimin's head leaning back due to how much force Jungkook was putting into the kiss. But then, he managed to free his hands as he instantly wrapped them around Jungkook's neck while his eyes were subconsciously closed. His moans turned into a gasped in the kiss when he feel Jungkook hands slid down to his thighs, picking him up caused Jimin's legs to immediately wrapped around Jungkook's torso.

Jungkook took this opportunity to broke the kiss as he moved his lips to Jimin's neck and chest, leaving multiple wet kisses as the boy's hand unconsciously moved to Jungkook's head, tugging the male hair and at the same time, telling him how much he likes to be treated like this without any words spoken...

"Ah- ahh!! Mr. J-Jeon!!" Jimin moaned when he feel Jungkook hand moved under his shirt, caressed his brown and hard nipple while the other one maintain on Jimin's ass, holding the boy up against the wall. "P-please!!" Jimin pleaded as he tugged Jungkook hair tightly, wanting nothing more than his teacher's dick stuck up in his clenching hole.

Jungkook didn't respond as he dropped Jimin, letting the boy's feet landed on the ground while his handwork on Jimin's pants, pulling them down along with the boy's boxer, revealing his pink hard cock. After that, Jungkook forcedly turned Jimin around, facing the wall as he instantly slid down his pants while Jimin bit his lower lips, unable to wait anymore.

"Put it in alread- AHH!!" Jimin moaned when he felt Jungkook's hard dick touched him right in his entrance as he gasped and closed his eyes shut while Jungkook entered his cock inside Jimin's tight hold caused the boy to whimper in pain and landed his palm against the wall, feeling Jungkook pulled his dick in and out from his tight hole.

"Ahhh, Mr. Jeon!! P-please~" Jimin mewled.

"Feels good baby boy?"

"Y-yeah! F-fuck!" Jimin moaned loudly when he feel Jungkook thrust are getting harder and deeper each time, hitting his prostate making his legs weakened... The boy huffed against the wall while his body trembled as Jungkook fucked him harder with his cock, stretching him open further.