°29°

First Punishment

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

🔞WARNING🔞
EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD

Author's Pov

Jimin froze when he heard that as he then feel Jungkook's hand which was placed around his waist, moving up slowly to the back of his neck, as the male gripped it and pushed him down, slightly forcing Jimin to get down his head on the couch.

Jungkook smirked widely when the other didn't protest as he then didn't waste any time and tugged the boy's pants and slid it down, revealing the sight of a blue boxer that covered Jimin's perky ass... Unconsciously, he licked his lower lips by the scene in front of him; Jimin was bending down while showing his clothed ass, getting ready for his first punishment.

"Mr. J- Jeon???" Jimin called out nervously because suddenly Jungkook stopped doing anything to him... "Strip your boxer. Now." Jungkook ordered, ignoring Jimin and back away while still holding the red wine in his hand, keeping a perfect distance from the boy so that he could watch properly what was about to happen...

Jimin on the other hand is a little bit hesitant to do that because he was worried. Doesn't know where it came from but somehow Jimin's brain managed to make him insecure about his ass that he is usually proud of. Well, ever since Jungkook exist in his life, he has always been unsure about his body- wondered if he's perfect enough for the latter.

"What are you waiting for?" Jungkook asked after a long silence between them, breaking Jimin's thoughts as he then brings the glass and sipped the alcohol, feeling the bittersweet yet burning liquid ran through his lung. As for Jimin, he slowly bring his hands to his boxer and tugged it before slipping it down, revealing his brown-pink hole that was begging for Jungkook's dick to fill it up.

He closed his eyes tightly when he stripped the boxer, unsure about Jungkook's reaction as he waited for any kind of noise but all he received was a silence that caused his insecurity to grow further inside him. He wanted to overlook the male so he wiggled his body a little bit, unrealized that made his ass move along.

Jimin stopped his action immediately when Jungkook's hand landed perfectly on his left cheek, holding him from moving. "Did I tell you to move?" Jungkook asked coldly and waited for Jimin to answer but the boy didn't say anything because he was nervous about it.

SLAP!

"AHHhh- Mr. J- Jeon!!" Jimin unexpectedly moaned when Jungkook slapped his ass, leaving a red palm mark on it as Jungkook then caressed the red skin making Jimin whimpered by the cold touch. "You like it, do you... Hmm?" Jungkook asked as he then moved his hand slowly to the other cheek, consciously brushing off his fingers near Jimin's pink-brown hole, earning a whined from the boy, silently begging for his teacher to do that again...

SLAP!

"NGghhh!! Ahhh!!" Jimin whimpered when Jungkook slap his ass again, unrealized that this is just the beginning of their punishment. In fact, Jungkook didn't even start the game yet... He wanted to have fun with Jimin first then he'll start what he wanted to do with the boy. It's not fair when he straight punishes Jimin for whatever the boy does in the class when he's been suffering from jealousy for a long period of time, watching the boy poked fun at him. 

"When I asked a question I expect an answer Jimin..." Jungkook said sternly, still gawking at his student beautiful ass. Even though they had quick sex this morning, Jungkook still doesn't satisfy and couldn't get enough by the feel of him thrusting inside Jimin, wrecking the boy inside while feeling the tight grasp around his cock.