°18°

Be My Boyfriend

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author's Pov

Jimin runs inside the bathroom, reaching the sink as he twists the pipe and washes his face, feeling the water against his warm skin as he looks down at the sink with his hands hold on in between.

He didn't know why but all he wanted to do now was to cry out loud. He couldn't smile or anything. He looks at himself in the mirror as he stares at the liquid crystal fall from his crescent eyes, unable to stop it even he tried his best. "Jimin what's wrong with you?!" He scolded himself and wipe off the tears harshly hoping it to stop but unfortunately, new strings fall right after.

He wanted to be strong... He didn't want to cry especially if there's was nothing to cry about. But is there really nothing? Or there is a feeling of betrayal deep inside? Yes, he couldn't help but feel used and betrayed by his teacher. The scene of him watching his teacher kissed another woman with the same lips he tasted caused him to burst out there, leaning on the sink.

There are no sobs nor whimpers are coming from the boy but the tears in his eyes proved he's hurting inside. People said the most painful thing in this world is where you'll cry but there's no noise because it silently kills you inside and this is exactly what Jimin through.

"Stop it!" He said strictly and take a deep breath, finally managed to stop his emotions overflowing as he faces the mirror and looks down to the sink, washing his face for the second time. Suddenly, the bathroom door creaked open, revealing no other than his teacher caused Jimin to widened his eyes and looked behind him to see if it's real.

And yeah... Jungkook is there, looking at him with concerns clearly displayed on his face.

"Jimin? What's wrong?" Jungkook asked and Jimin turned around immediately, feeling the wall he just built was now shaking, threatening to fall. He will never let that happen, if many things he could do, crying and broke down in front of people is never one of them. "Hey, are you okay?" Jungkook asked softly and walk closer to the boy, looking at his reflection and noticed Jimin eyes are puffy and his nose is red implied he just cried.

"It's n-nothing." Jimin replied coldly hoping Jungkook will leave him alone unknowingly that will only cause the male wanted to know more. "I know you cry, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked and his voice is so soft like clouds almost make Jimin couldn't believe what he heard.

Jimin didn't reply as he looked down on the sink, unable to look at Jungkook through the mirror, trying hard to not shed any tears in front of the male. Jungkook walked closer as he grabbed Jimin hand only to shoved away from the boy. "It's nothing." He said bitterly and slightly pushed Jungkook away, about to head out of the bathroom as he grabbed the doorknob but froze when another hand land on him, didn't let him twist it.

Jungkook didn't say anything as he wrapped his hand around the doorknob, which caused him to cover Jimin hand also as he pushes the door lock using his thumb and closed whatsoever gap he has with his student. "Let me go," Jimin said strictly and about to pull back his hand but Jungkook didn't let him as he locked the boy's hand below his, which still holding the locked doorknob.

"Tell me why are you crying first then I'll let you go," Jungkook said dominantly caused shivers to run through Jimin's back with the sudden atmosphere. "I t-told you it's nothing." Jimin lied and of course Jungkook could sense it, Jimin was a bad liar... "If it's nothing like you said, you wouldn't cry here won't you?" Jungkook asked and Jimin looks down, feeling lucky the male was behind him or not he might already break down here.