°2°

His Deep Voice

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jimin's Pov

"What was that Jiminsshi?" Taehyung asked beside me as I gulp down, unable to explain what the hell just happened.

"Just mind your fucking business!" I hissed in return didn't want Taehyung to get curious but of course, this little alien just has his personal viewpoint which I really don't want to hear it.

"Oooo... Someone got crush heh?" Taehyung asked teasingly as I scoffed in return while glaring at Mr. Jeon back, watching him walking back to Mr. Kim... Pft, crush my ass. I will never like an old man and even if I do, it surely will not be him.

Such a piece of shit.

"Say one more stupid stuff and I'll throw you out from the window." I said while smiling softly at him while he gulps hard and decided to stop talking, at least for this minutes.

I continue to glare at Mr. Jeon who act like nothing happened as a few moments later, Mr. Kim headed out of the class... Finally, the class begins, I'll show him what this handsome boy could do.

Tch, Mr. Jeon... You should know who are you messing with.

"Okay the first bell has rung, and I only got half hour with you guys for today... Any questions about me you all wanted to know?" Mr. Jeon asked the class but somehow his eyes stay on me as I look away feeling annoyed with his face suddenly.

This old man... Who did he think he is?! Bless to god, our new class schedule is already out and every morning is Math class so either way, the asshole morning becomes more asshole than it's already were.

The thought of meeting his face in the morning for five days straight makes me wanted to puke already.

"Me!" One of the girls said as he raised her hand, catching Mr. Jeon's attention and somehow I feel like I wanted to punch that bitch. I look to the owner of the hand and immediately regret it because the urge to slap the shit out of her grown drastically inside me.

Her name was So-Hyun, I don't know her family name nor do I give a fuck about it. She's one of the most popular, beautiful like a typical bad girl in your school who wanders around searching for a dick to suck.

The thought of her sucking Mr. Jeon's dick suddenly angers me... There are many other men in this world but just don't suck his dick! Wait what? When did I start to care? Mr. Jeon might have STDs pft.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" She asked and not gonna deny but this question really tests my patience, like I really wanted to know if he got a lover- well why the hell I wanna know though? But yeah whatever I'm just curious, that's all.

"Girlfriend...?" Mr. Jeon repeated her words and turn his eyes to me as I choked in return- shit I got caught! I immediately looked away but I could feel his eyes still on me and somehow my mind imagines he smirks.

Noooooo! Why the hell did I even stare at him in the first place?!

"I don't have... Why? You wanted to fill that role?" Mr. Jeon answer as I forgot my thoughts and glare at him faster than the speed of light but instantly regret it because- he's still looking at me, perhaps looking for my reaction.