°34°

Ignoring You Is Not Easy.
It Hurts Me The Most.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author's Pov

Taehyung froze right after those words came out from Jimin mouth. Leave? Who? Which person is Jimin talking about? Is it Jungkook? Many questions ran through his mind at that time but he knows better to ask Jimin because the only person who could answer all his questions, is the boy himself.

"W-what do you mean by that?" Taehyung asked softly and pulled away from the hug, watching Jimin wiping his own tears but then burst out more when he suddenly remembered something. He recalled the moment where Jungkook long fingers wiping his tears softly despite the roughness of his skin. Suddenly every place or every single thing he did today reminded him of the male.

It hurts Jimin more than anything when he realized he will no longer feel the affection from Jungkook. He knows, he needs to confront the male and tell him but he couldn't. He's not ready to let go. "Give me an m-minute," Jimin mumbled and turned his gaze away, looking outside the window once again and scanned the whole town in front of him, silently wishing he could see Jungkook's house from there.

Jimin watched the scene in front of him, trying so hard to not cry anymore. He knows as a student who didn't finish study yet, he shouldn't cry for something stupid like this. This is not some type of typical drama that the student having a forbidden relationship with their teacher and when their parents found out, the student runs away with the teacher and lives happily ever after.

No... The reality is far from that. Jimin is having a real-life situation in which he needs to decide carefully. He can't be selfish and think only about his happiness with the teacher. He needs to think further from that... His studies... His life... Taehyung... His parents... He needs to think about all of that.

The more Jimin think it back, he was right. Choosing his parents over his lover sounds right for the boy despite those screams inside his heart that badly wanted to denies it. Moreover, he's still not sure if Jungkook gonna loves him forever and marry him. The male seems sincere to Jimin but still... It's not enough to convince him that he will not regret it if he chooses the male.

By this, liquid crystal roll down his eyes, wetting his cheeks for the thousand times that day. Jimin is surprised that his eyes still managed to let out tears despite the number of tears he cried for that morning. Once again he burst out as Jimin bent a little and immediately cupped his face while sobs coming out from his mouth.

While Jimin is crying his heart out, Taehyung is watching him silently. He badly wanted to go there and hug Jimin but he knows the boy wants his personal space so he's going to give it to him. Even though Taehyung didn't know why Jimin suddenly decided to leave Jungkook, he knows that the boy is not yet ready to do that. Whatever reason behind it only forcing the boy to do that.

"Take your time... I'll wait for you in class..." Taehyung mumbled softly and waited for Jimin response but the boy was too deep in his sadness to even care about anything else. Taehyung didn't want to leave him but he knows his best friend preferred to stay alone whenever he cried.

No words were spoken after that as Taehyung stepped outside the room and leading his way to the classroom while questions filled his mind about what just happened. He wanted to ask Jimin why he suddenly announced that but he understands the boy is not ready... At least not now...