°39°

What's Wrong With The New Student?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author's Pov

Jimin heart instantly stopped when he saw a familiar figure beside SeokJin. It's someone he badly wanted to forget, someone he badly wanted to run away from... Someone that labeled himself as Jimin's boyfriend back then in their primary school.

Someone who is part of his hunted past that name; Park MinJoo.

Noo!! S-stop pleas-se...”

“It h-hurts...”

“P-please I'm beggin-ng you...”

Memories flashed inside Jimin's mind, seeing himself drowned in a dark ocean unable to swim out. He keeps swimming, wanting to get out of the water, and touch the ground but it seems like the ocean keeps pushing him down and at last, hurting Jimin.

Jimin couldn't think anything... He feels his body is out of oxygen as if there's no gas left he could take. He badly wanted to scream but he knows he couldn't. And even if he already, no one seems to hear his silent scream. It was suffocating Jimin, he feels like there's someone who's choking him right now despite that no did.

"J- Jimin..." Taehyung called out, breaking of Jimin's thoughts as he glanced to his side and noticed the latter went wide same as him. Jimin knows why Taehyung suddenly called him like that but he is not ready to face it. Of course, because he was shocked by the sudden appearance of their old friend.

Jimin glanced at his front and to his surprise, the new kid already was looking at him. They stared into each other eyes before MinJoo slowly smirked and scanned the boy from head to toe while licking his lips caused shivers to run through Jimin's back. No, it's not the kind of shivers he has back then with Jungkook when the male is being seductive but it's a terrifying shiver knowing what's the new student capable of doing.

Jimin feel completely uncomfortable and looked away but that doesn't help his legs from shaking badly. He couldn't think of anything other than running away. He wanted to stop the suffering here but that's the problem... Where is he going to run?

"Introduce yourself." Mr. Kim said as everyone turned tight-lipped, waiting for the new kid to say his name. He was insanely handsome; his pointed nose is perfectly placed on his complexion and his browned almond eyes are sharp at the bottom which makes him more attractive than ever. His hair is completely black and it was styled in Textured Spiky. Many people have talked about him but one thing remains the same...

He's handsome...

Everyone watched him bow down before standing straight as his eyes landed on Jimin who didn't even look at him. He then glanced beside the boy and noticed Taehyung was there, glaring at him with full of disgust but did he care? Nah, Taehyung is not a threat for him.

"Hello everyone... My name is MinJoo, Park MinJoo... I came from Busan HighSchool and I hope you all treat me well..." He said softly but his eyes stay still on the titanium kid. Despite the 'soft-like cloud' voice he has, no one knows what's behind except for Jimin who actually experienced it, and Taehyung, who knows what happened to his best friend.