°10°

His Hunted Past

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[A/N: Bitch, I love yall... I don't think yall be thanking me only for an update?! It's really touching ya know?! 😭😭]

Author's Pov

"I didn't mean to... I swear." Jimin said stuttering and he could feel his pants tighten, hoping his teacher didn't saw his hard dick but of course that would never happen. Jungkook saw it all.

"Really?" Jungkook asked and moved closer to Jimin as he slowly brought his spare hand to the male cheek, cupping it and Jimin closes his eyes in return, somehow already know what will happen between them.

Jimin's eyes slightly widen in surprise when he felt his teacher's lips against him, kissing him hungrily as if he was waiting for this moment to happen.

It's true, from the moment Jungkook meet Jimin- he was longing for his student. He badly wanted to savor Jimin's plump lips that look too inviting for his liking.

He felt Jungkook's hand moving down to his waist while the other still hold Jimin's hands, pinning him against the wall.

Jimin's head leaning back due to how much force Jungkook was putting into the kiss. Jimin managed to free his left hand moving down to rest them against his teacher's chest and eyes subconsciously closing as he started kissing back, trying to meet with the latter's pace but gasped in the kiss when he felt the cold touch of Jungkook's hand on his bare waist.

Jungkook took it as an opportunity to enter his tongue in Jimin's mouth and pressed their bodies together wanting to feel every inch of Jimin.

Jungkook didn't take much time to make the kiss rough, tilting his head a little to deepen the kiss, swirling his tongue around his student who fisted his hand on Jungkook's shirt on his chest at that.

Jungkook kissed Jimin roughly as he wanted from the very start. From the day he started craving the latter, he wanted to have his attention and today was his day.

Jungkook devoured Jimin's whole mouth, as if wanting to learn every inch of it, sucking on his tongue before kissing him again.

He then slowly moved his lips to Jimin neck, inhaling the vanilla scent as he leaves wet kisses on it, caused Jimin to whimper- unable to handle such amount of pleasure he suddenly got.

Jungkook's foot unconsciously moved forward as Jimin moved backward until there's no space left and his body pressed against the door. Jungkook's leg made its way between his student's legs, parting them, and pressed his knee against Jimin's semi-hard dick who moaned in the kiss.

The teacher smirked against the latter's lips at that, loving how Jimin moaned out in pleasure. He pressed his knee against the latter's growing erection more, wanting to hear the boy moans again.

"Look at you know, all submissive for me~" Jungkook said and that's when it hits Jimin mind as his eyes widened, realizing what just happened. He then immediately wiggles his body, wanting to run away from his teacher's hold- somehow it brings him to his hunted past that he wanted to run.

"Let me go!!" He yelled in frustration, as he tries so hard to let his hand free but Jungkook's hold was too strong- plus consider he's the one who broke Taemin's hand, he's surely strong enough to make Jimin stay still. "Please!! Let me go!!" Jimin yelled one more time and pushed his teacher using all of his energy left, caused Jungkook to stumbled back.