°11°

Burning Feelings Inside My Stomach

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[A/N: Keep commenting... I love every inch of it. It makes me wanted to write more💜😊]

Author's Pov

A loud ring echoed in Jimin's room as he groaned, feeling his head dizzy probably by the number of hours he sleeps. After what happened yesterday, he didn't get out of his place even though he needed to eat something but he was stubborn and lock himself in the room.

He holds out his hand and grabbed his phone as he looks at the person who called him and rolled his eyes.

"Hello, lazy bitch when will you wake up?." Taehyung greeted, and Jimin sighs as he sits up, leaning his body against the bedboard. "Hello to you too," Jimin said and Taehyung immediately knows something is wrong with his best friend.

"What is wrong?" He asked because ever since Jimin changed, he knows the boy would never sound miserable unless it was related to his dark past. Yes, Taehyung knows it all, in fact, he knows Jimin more than his parents know the boy. Jimin never hides any secret from him- the same goes for Taehyung who has nothing to hide from Jimin.

"Nothing. I'll get ready. Wait up." Jimin said as he hung up before Taehyung could reply anything because he knows his friend well that Taehyung won't stop asking until Jimin tells him the truth. Yeah sure, Jimin could just lie or make up any story to cover up but somehow his idiot best friend has a lie detector that he always could tell whether Jimin is lying or not.

Jimin massages his forehead, feeling his head dizzy as he glances at the mirror beside his closet, watching his reflection from there. He got out from his bed, landing his feet on the ground, feeling the cold wooden tiles against his barefoot as he walks towards the mirror to see himself clearly.

His eyes are red and puffy, his hair is messy and his face looks pale as if he didn't eat for ages. Plus, his plump lips are dried caused Jimin to frowned, realizing how bad he looks today and all of this because of his teacher.

Or from his call, the jerk.

Jimin walks towards the bathroom as he stripped himself out from his pajama and grabbed a clean towel before entering the bathroom, getting ready for the new day.

He hangs the towel behind the bathroom door as he looks at the mirror and started to wash his face- feeling the cold water splashed against his face. He caressed his face and halted when he reached his plump lips, remember something that happened yesterday.

He touches the area as he closes his eyes, remember how good his teacher's lips are against his. Recalling how good the feeling of their tongue swirled around each other as they shared their saliva. He doesn't know why but deep down he regretted leaving his teacher because actually, he wanted more.

His plump lips craved for Jungkook's but then again, is he gonna accept it? Of course, the answer will be always no. He takes back his hands when he realized what is he doing as he washes his face harshly one more time, trying to forget the image of his teacher kissing him against the wall.

Now that he thinks it back, he freaked out when he realized that Jungkook was indeed his teacher- then why the hell did they kiss each other like that?