-hugs

𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐡 𝐱 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲
———————————————————
hugs are nice

Anthony was always clingy, and Josh loved that about him. Sometimes it would be things like, "joshy i want cuddles" or "josh can you come sit with me?"

Josh would always smile and stop what he was doing, it's was cute that Anthony wanted to spend a lot of time with Josh. Especially since Anthony was always away doing modeling things.

This weekend Anthony was in new york and missing Josh more than ever.

But today he was coming back and was more than ready to hug Josh at the airport.

"what gate are you at bub?" Josh asked. He always picked anthony up at the airport.

"gate 3 in terminal A" Anthony said as he looked up at the sign.

"okay i'm outside it now just walk out"

"okay" Anthony picked up his suit case and walked out he saw Josh standing with flowers. He ran up to Josh and jumped on him.

"I MISSED YOU" he yelled and kissed Josh all over his face. Josh wrapped his arms around him and held him tight.

"i missed you too" He whispered.
Josh always had the best hugs. And Anthony will never not miss his hugs, they were super warm and extra cuddly when Anthony was away for a long time.

sorry this is short as can be! i've been busy with school! i promise i'll write this weekend!