-happy

𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐱 𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞
———————————————————
            make him happy for me

requested: @jaden_wifey
(this was a ship request
the plot is mine)

"ANTHONY STOP YOURE BEATING ME" Vinnie yelled. He and his boyfriend Anthony had been playing games all day. It's been raining seattle. They were in seattle visiting Vinnies family.

"OH SHUT UP IM ONLY AHEAD OF YOU BY FIFTY" Anthony yelled back.

"Boys stop yelling we cant even talk up here" Vinnies mom yelled.

"Sorry mom!" Vinnie yelled back to her. Anthony had finally beaten Vinnie for the third time.

"I hate you" Vinnie mumbled and threw his controller. Anthony chuckled and turned the game off and turned to Vin.

"Baby it's just a game" He smiled and kissed Vinnies cheek.

"I know" He said and gave Anthony a peck on his lips. They cuddled till Anthony heard Vinnies breathing even out.

Vinnies mom and dad came walking downstairs and saw Anthony on his phone.

"Is he asleep?" She asked quietly.

"Yeah just fell asleep though" Anthony whispered.

"So do you plan on proposing to him?" Vinnies dad asked. Anthony and Vinnie had also been together for a few years now and he's thought about it many of times, even brought it up to his parents but hasn't bought the ring yet.

"Yeah I do, soon though. Still have to get a ring and all of that stuff planned out, then I will" He said.

"You're a good man. You know when we met you after the several tiktoks of you that Vinnie had shown us. I thought you were going to break his heart, but here we are" His dad said.

"wow,tiktok I haven't heard about that app in years." Anthony laughed. He felt Vinnie moving around in his lap and Anthony started rubbing Vinnies back.

"I better go check on dinner you two stay down here and I'll bring you both food when it's done." Vinnies mom smiled.

"Thank you Momma H" Anthony said.

"No problem Ant" She said and walked up.

"And than you Papa Hacker for letting me love your son" Anthony looked to Vinnies father.

"I should be thanking you. You change Vinnie for the better" He said and patted Anthony shoulder.

Anthony watched as Vinnie slept peacefully in his lap. He thought about the ways that he was gonna make and keep this boy as happy as ever.

thank you for requesting this ship! i miss them as friends. Sorry if it's seems so bad i didn't know what to write.

anyways bye hoes.

also this book is ending at 60 ones shots and i'll probably make a fourth one.