-dressing room

𝐍𝐨𝐚𝐡 𝐱 𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞
———————————————————lights camera
action!!

ALL OF THIS IS CONSENSUAL!!

requested: @hashtagjac3107

Today the sway boys, and the glorious, Vinnie Hacker, all had a photo shoot together. Noah had always found Vinnie attractive,but Noah had a girlfriend.

He justified it by claiming, "It's not cheating if it's with the opposite gender." Meaning, if he were to hook up with a guy, it would be just fine.

The other boys were off doing their parts of the shoot, and Vinnie was asleep naked on the couch in his dressing room area. Noah was done with his part and going to go to his room when he decided to head to Vinnies to talk or whatever.

He knocked on the door, and got no answer. He knocked again, nothing.

He got fed up and walked in and saw Vinnie on full display. He smirked and walked over to the couch.

He began to deepthroat vinnie thinking he was asleep,until he felt Vinnies hand on the back of his head pushing it down.

"fuck noah" Vinnie groaned. Noah went faster taking ass much of Vinnie as he could.

"oh shit" Vinnie said cumming in Noah's mouth. Noah sat up swallowed it all. Vinnie then got the idea to flip Noah around and pull his pants down.

He slid into Noah and let himself bottom out. Noah moaned when Vinnie did that. Vinnie placed his hand around Noah's neck to help silence him.

"mhm little bitch no making noises or the other boys will hear and then they may tell dixie" Vinnie growled and started going in and out. Noah tried to not let out a moan.

Vinnie sped up and Noah started pumping his own dick. Vinnie went faster.

"please let me cum vin" Noah begged.

"mm no." Vinnie said and stopped. Noah whined and stoped jerking himself off.

Vinnie then started pounding into him again. Noah moaned or let out a choked out moan.

"fuck please vin i need it" Noah moaned.

"fine you can cum, on three. one two three" Vinnie said three and then came in Noah and Noah came all over his chest.

Vinnie pulled out and sat on the couch. Noah smirked and pinned Vinnie down and slid into him. Vinnie groaned and Noah put three of his fingers in Vinnies mouth to keep him quiet.

Noah started going in and out, Vinnie was gagging on Noah's finger trying to moan but failing miserably.

Noah quickly came into Vinnie which Vinnie begging for it.

after they got cleaned up they met the other boys for the rest of the shoot, some were questioning certain noises they heard and the marks that were left on Noah and Vinnie.

hey lol
sorry if this isn't what you wanted i have been the best lately. if you want i can re write this!!

bye fuckers take care