-crush feeling

𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐡 𝐱 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲
———————————————————
another re make from my first book!

  Anthony was sitting in the living room of the current sway house,or the one he lived at. He was shaking from how nervous he was. He was going to tell everyone that he's gay. He also had a crush but that's for a more one on one person conversation.

  "guys come here please!" he yelled and everyone came piling in. Kio sat down next Griffin who then pulled him on his lap. Josh sat down on a chair looking at Anthony. Quinton sat down next to Jaden with their hands linked together.

  "so bub what'd you want to tell us?" Griffin said looking at Anthony.

  "i- um. i'm gay" He said and stood there.

  "okay bub we don't care. I mean i think we are all attracted to the same gender in this house" Kio giggled at bit. That did make Anthony feel a bit better.

  "yeah true. anyways imma hop on stream" Anthony said and everyone nodded. Once anthony left the room they all looked at Josh.

  "what?" He asked. Josh was out as pan and he had the biggest crush on him and it was really showing.

  "go get your mans and make him yours" Kio said.

  "i don't know what you're talking about" He blushed. Everyone rolled their eyes.

  "mhm shore. now go" Jaden said pushing Josh upstairs. Josh groaned and walked into Anthonys room. Anthony was there talking to his stream.

"do you like anyone?" a question asked.

"yeah i do, he's pretty like really pretty" He blushed.

"can we get his name"he read another comment from someone who gave bits.

  "uh no because i live with him,and if he sees this it would be awkward." Anthony laughed. Josh decided to make his grand appearance into the stream.

"hey ant can we talk?" he asked.

  Anthony nodded, "yeah let me mute myself"he turned the mic off and ran some adds.

"what's up?" he asked.

  "i like you,and before you ask not know a friend way in a i'm kinda in love with you way" Josh blurted.

  "i- me too" Anthony said taken aback by what josh said.

  "mhm kiss me" Josh whispered and Anthony covered his camera with his hand kissed Josh.

  after they pulled away josh clung to Anthony's waist.

  "hey y'all i've got somethings to do so i'll hop on stream tomorrow have a good night" He said and then tackled josh on the bed.

  "yay cuddles" Josh giggled. They both cuddled for the rest of the night with no interruptions.

love rushing bc i've been to depressed during the day to write and too unfocused to write during the night-

bye fuckers