-content (i)

𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧
———————————————————
                      mentions of
             suicide and depression
                   and drug abuse

Jaden had been making content on the internet since he was sixteen, he's now eighteen and has had enough. He had uploaded everyday on youtube for two years, he recently started music, and he makes content on tiktok about three videos a day.

he never had time to himself, at first this all started for fun. Then it became a job to him. His parents pushed him after seeing his success, and he friends did too.

He was invited to join a content house when he was seventeen, there he's expected to make content all the time.

"Jaden! you have to come film now" His friend Bryce yelled. Jaden was trying to take a nap, he had been up for the last three days in the studio trying to work on his album.

He was close to breaking and crying, he wanted to. He sighed and got out of his bed. He looked at himself in the mirror and he tried to fake a smile.

It's hard to do that when you have little to nothing left of yourself. He left his room and walked to the room that they normally film in.

they started filming and he put a smile on. Behind that smile was a boy who done with it all. He was done with living done with life.

it only took four hours to do the video for his channel and now he had to edit it. He took the SD card out of the camera and walked back to his room. He sat at his desk and started to get to work.

He had a red bull and a bottle of adderall . He didn't have ADHD so taking adderall made him energized.

He popped two in his mouth and too a sip of the red bull.

time skip!

he worked late into the night, he finished around three am. He had a to be at a meeting by six. He was still in a high for the adderall, so he grabbed a xanax and took a sip of water. He took his clothes off and sat in his bed. As soon as he closed his eyes he fell asleep.

five am when his alarm went off he groaned. He rubbed his eyes and got up. He took a quick shower and got changed.

He looked in the mirror and saw how skin and bones he was from the drugs. He looked at the dark circles under his eyes. He wanted to die in that moment.

He walked out to his car and got in he took a red bull with him and drank it all in one chug.

He pulled into the parking lot and got out for the hour long meeting. By the time he got out he was drained.

He wanted nothing more to crawl in his bed and sleep, sleep away all the pain he's endured.

But he couldn't he had to go back to the house and film a video and tiktoks. it was just about sunrise when he got back. He walked to his room and posted the video from yesterday. He said a quick "sorry for not uploading" on twitter and went to tiktok.

He picked some easy dances and did the three videos. He posted one then and saved the other two for later.

He then started crying, and once he started he didn't stop. He was there hyperventilating and everything. Had snot going down his face and pulling at his hair.

He was there for two hours like that and none of the boys came to check on him.

He went to his desk and took out a paper, "i can't fucking do this anymore, it's too much. i love you guys, no i don't i fucking hate you all. you guys overwork me till the bones in my fingers ache, till the soles of my feet are worn. i quit it all" he had no intention of killing himself just the thoughts of it.