-night shift

𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞
———————————————————
         i hate the fucking night shift

Now some may disagree that the night shift is the worst thing possible. Well Jaden agrees with that statement. He hates when he gets out on it. It isn't all night but it goes until 2 am and he doesn't like it especially if he has school later that morning.

"bye mom" Jaden said and left the house. it was about 10 pm right now and he was driving to work. He got to work and pulled into the park lot and waited about 5 minutes.

He got out and walked into the wendy's. Yeah fast food for a job not the most pleasant job. He clocked in and waited at the counter.

for the next few hours it was slow; just a few people here and there. He had a few older people come in and that's all.

it was now around 1 am and Jaden was ready for a break. Just as he was about to clock his break a group of kids that looked around his age walked in.

They all looked like skaters. There was 2 girls and 3 guys. All the guys were tall and string bean like.

"hello what can i get you guys today" Jaden said and he was very lifeless with it.

"uh can we get two number 3, one number 2, and 2 10 10 piece nugget meals" The one with black hair said and smiled.

"why would anyone be smiling" Jaden thought. He went to the back and made their food. He heard them all laughing and talking in the front and he groaned.

He placed their foods on the trays,and walked it out them.

"enjoy" he said and walked back to the counter. He sat and went on his phone until he felt someone at the counter.

"hey excuse me" The person said and Jaden looked up. It was the same tall black haired boy from earlier.

"yes" Jaden siad and put his phone down.

"can i get some ketchup and here" He said sliding a note to Jaden. Jaden grabbed it and slid it in his pocket. He grabbed the ketchup and slid it to the boy.

"thank you" he smiled and then winked while walking off. Jaden sat against the wall and looked at the note.

"you're cute, here's my number call or text ;) ps:if you're not into boys then ignore this completely" Jaden read and chuckled. Yeah he was into men, so this wasn't an issue. He added the number to his phone and he would text it later.

It was now closing time and the kids left 5 minutes before. Jaden closed everything down and left. He got home and hopped right into bed.

He'll shower before school. He closed his eyes and went to sleep.

!time skip¡

It was now 4:30 and after school. Jaden didn't have work today so he was at home and on the couch. He opened his phone and texted the number.

"hey it's the boy from wendy's" he sent.

in a few short minutes he got a reply back, "hey it's that one boy you kept staring at".

Jaden blushed and shook his head.

"in all seriousness my names Jaden"

"i'm Chase, if you're not working we can hang if you want?"

"uh yeah i'm down. wanna come to my place?"

"yuh send your address and i'll be there soon"

"okay my address is 457 water bridge court"

Chase liked the message and Jaden smiled. He normally would meet anyone outside of his home,but he really didn't want to leave today.

in a few minutes Chase was knocking on the door and he had sweaty palms.

"oh hey" Jaden smiled as he opened the door.

"hey" Chase said and smiled too. Jaden let him in.

"so what do you want to do?" Jaden asked.

"uh anything is fine. I see that you were watching tv" Chase said pointing to the couch where there was blankets and a bag of chips.

"oh yeah" Jaden scratched the back of his neck. They stood there in silence for a minute avoiding each other's gaze.

Chase finally looked at Jaden and Jaden looked at Chase. Jaden leaned in and pulled Chases chin up to kiss him.

"is this okay?" Jaden asked.Chase nodded like he was in some sort of trance. Jaden pulled Chases chin closer to him and kissed him softly.

Jaden pushed Chase against the wall and pinned him there...

aye aye i'll make a smut to this soon!!

bye whores.