-toxic

𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞
———————————————————
again a remake of another
 one shot. but someone also
requested jaden and chase

requested- @scxtilla_

Jaden and Chase had a unique relationship. They were a little more than fuck buddies but definitely weren't together. Chase was known at school for being a little slut. Jaden knew he wasn't the only one Chase was seeing but he wanted to be the only one.

"Hey, Chase wanna come over tonight?" Jaden asked and Chase turned around from his locker. He had hickeys on his neck and slightly swollen lips. Jaden tried to not let jealousy take over.

"Uh, yeah," Chase said and shut his locker.

"I gotta go bye J," he said and limped off to a guy who was waiting by a closet. Jaden rolled his eyes but then felt someone tap his shoulder. it was Josh.

"You gotta tell him J. He may stop if you tell him," Josh said

Jaden nodded, "I know but I don't ever think he'll stop," he sighed, "maybe one day."

Josh patted his shoulder leaving Jaden standing in the hall. The bell rang and Jaden mentally cursed himself knowing he can't be late for this class.

The end of the day came and Jaden was on his way home tired and drained. He wanted to see Chase and maybe get some head, but he could wait until 6. He got home and saw that his parents weren't home, same as his sisters, he went up to his room throwing his bag on the ground.

He opened up his computer and started working on a paper for a class.

It was now 5:59 and Jaden finished the last paragraph. He sighed and closed the computer. He heard a knock at the door and he went down to answer it. He saw Chase and pulled him into the house.

"Look chase we need to talk," he said sternly. Chase nodded and went to sit on the couch.

"I'm just gonna say it like it is," He said and took a breath, "You're a fucking slut. you get on your knees for anyone who walks by and gives you a wink. and I don't like it. sometimes I wanna raw dawg you, but I'm worried about catching something. So I'm either the only person you see or we call off our fuck buddy thing" he crossed his arms.

"I- you think I'm a slut! I'm not a damn slut Jaden. And I guess you can call off this, 'cause I'm fucking done. Have a nice damn life," Chase stormed out holding back tears.

Jaden punched the wall for letting his emotions get the best of him. He didn't want to say this at all. It all just came out and now he fucked it up.

He ran up to his room got into bed and looked up at the ceiling. He stared off into space for a few hours until he had to go to bed.

He woke up feeling like shit, but he got up and got ready. As he put his shoes on Josh called him and asked if Jaden had told Chase yet.

"I didn't. I let my emotions get to me and I fucked up badly. I'm just gonna talk to him and apologize for it all, and tell him how I actually feel," Jaden said walking out the door.

"Okay, you better. Bye, fucker I'll see you at school," Josh said.

"Bye whore," Jaden said and hung up. He got to his car and got in driving off to school.

He got to school and saw Chase sitting by his car waiting to go inside.

"Hey, Chase... can we talk!?" Chase yelled to Chase who also looked like shit. Chase nodded hesitantly. He didn't know if Jaden still had more to say or not.

They walked to the side of the building and in front of a brick wall. They stood there until Jaden spoke up.

"Look, I know what I said yesterday wasn't the nicest thing, and I'm sorry for that, it's not what I meant at all. What I meant to say is that I like you, Chase. I really do, and I hate this whole fuck buddy thing. I just wanna be your boyfriend," Jaden said getting frustrated with his own words.

"I- oh Jaden, I like you too. I thought you didn't like me back," Chase said hugging Jaden. Jaden smiled and hugged Chase.

"Great, so two things now. One be my boyfriend? And two wanna give me head in the car?" Jaden asked.

"Definitely and after school maybe," Chase said pulling Jaden into a kiss.

"Also fucker I'm clean. Got tested yesterday," Chase said handing Jaden a paper. Jaden looked over and saw Chase was in fact clean.

"Great," Jaden kissed Chase again and they walked off to start the school day.